CEATI is a user-driven organization committed to providing technology solutions to its power utility participants which are brought together to collaborate and act jointly to advance the industry through the sharing and development of practical and applicable knowledge. CEATI’s efforts are driven by the 100+ participating utilities represented within sixteen (16) focused Interest Groups and specialized taskforces.
CEATI is currently searching for the ideal candidate(s) for a full-time Program Management position.
- Bachelor in engineering, Master in engineering or B.eng and an MBA;
- Knowledge of the Power Grid (Generation, Transmission & Distribution), is a definite asset;
- Strong ability to combine project management, marketing and business development skills;
- Excellent command of the English language and strong communication skills
- Aptitude and vision to create clear and attainable short, medium and long-term program objectives.
- 10 to 15 years of experience required
- Coordination of research and development programs for power utilities;
- Growing the portfolio of project initiatives and utility partners;
- Effectively managing on-going projects and existing participating utilities;
- Ensuring steady program development and R&D project management;
- Leading semi-annual discussions and meetings in Canada and the U.S.;
- Working in a dynamic and collaborative environment with major power utilities and experts;
- Travel required, primarily within Canada and the United States, for program meetings and conferences.
For further information on CEATI International, please visit our website, www.ceati.com.
Please submit your CV and cover letter.
Indeed - 22 months ago
CEATI is a user-driven organization committed to providing technology solutions to its power utility participants which are brought together...