Position Type: Full Time
Job Title: Environmental Driller
Job Location: Calgary, AB
Number of Positions: 1
Duties/Responsibilities: Environmental Driller
Our team has an immediate requirement for an Environmental Driller. Reporting directly to the Director, Field Operations, your responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Maintain and service a small auger/direct push rig.
- Assist in operation of the rig.
- Care, maintenance and calibration of field equipment and maintenance of designated field vehicle.
- Care and maintenance of field operations (shop) – ensure that the facility is clean and organized.
- Perform general data on a sample collection, site visits, spoil samples, material samples, water samples, air samples, on-line searches and meet with on-site personnel.
- Log and submit samples to an environmental laboratory.
- Supervise simple remediation projects.
- Assist in supervising “complex” remediation projects.
- Integrity, professionalism and energy.
- Desire to see Alberta as this is a Field position and you will be spending time driving to many different parts of Alberta.
- Water well/environmental/geotechnical drilling experience is an asset.
- Driver’s abstract and references will be required.
Qualified applicants should e-mail a resume, please also include salary expectations.
While we appreciate your interest in our company, please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Qualifications & Experience:
Drilling and Blasting Diploma, Class 5 Alberta Drivers Licence, H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness), First Aid Certificate, WHMIS Certificate
Working Hours: TBD
CDS Drilling services is a Calgary based environmental and geotechnical drlling compnay.