Our client, a large organization in the telecommunication and mobile services industry, is currently looking for a junior recruiter to work for their location in Montreal central area.
We are looking for candidates who have experience with University Relations and New Grad recruitment.
The Junior Recruiter supports the full-life cycle recruitment process for all of our client North America’s requisitions. The Junior Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Junior Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring top talent.
- Develop recruiting plans
- Prepare for recruitment activities on university campuses
- Attend and recruit at career fairs across Canada.
- Assist/participate with UR Senior Recruiter in campus events.
- Partner with universities to post co-op job opportunities and confirm ranking deadlines
- Maintain and regularly updating job postings through University on-line systems
- Work with Human Resource Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and Senior Recruiters on requisition creation and approvals
- Assist in the development of a talent pipeline based on our client core competencies through job postings and career fairs.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts through local campus organizations, student leaders and professors to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Leverage online recruiting resources to identify and attract the very best candidates
- Update and maintain internal resources supporting the University Relations Program
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreens candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to Senior Recruiters and/or Hiring Managers for collaboration and approval.
- Support the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation and closing of candidates
- Support Univeristy Relations Program Coordinators with scheduling of interviews on behalf of the Senior Recruiters and Management Team.
- Initiate eForm for candidates.
- Attend bi-weekly talent acquisition meetings.
- Assisting other talent acquisition members during busier periods (i.e. updating applicant tracking system, corresponding with candidates or new hires, etc.)
- Completed College diploma or university certificate in a relevant field (HR, administration, commerce, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment, ideally in a large organization
- Good communication skills
- Able to take initiative and demonstrates resourcefulness
- Team player, excellent work ethic, highly reliable
- Excellent time management skills and able to set priorities
- Bilingual (English & French, both verbal and written)
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- High interest for recruitment and talent acquisition
We would like to thank all candidates for their applications; however only those retained will be contacted.
Indeed - 13 months ago