MS CSCF Verification Engineer/Functional Tester (IMS)
1 Description External
Core & IMS organization is responsible to develop and release Core nodes, Application nodes and gateway nodes for IMS - IP Multimedia System and other solutions. IMS offers a standardized way to deliver convenient IP-based consumer and enterprise services to fixed, mobile and cable community – enabled by one common core and control. It is the cornerstone of the evolution of current networks to a single, all-IP based network where all types of services (messaging, telephony, etc.) and media (voice, video, pictures, text etc.) can be integrated into a single user experience.
The IMS CSCF team is responsible for software development, innovation, Integration & Verification, Multi Node Verification, improvements and support related to the Core Application nodes.
- The main requirement of this position is the ability to perform function test activities for IMS CSCF.
3 Main Responsibilities
- Work as part of a cross-functional development team to deliver IMS features
- Prepare test specifications and update existing documentation
- Design and implement both manual and automated function test cases using TTCN
- Participates and contributes to improvements of software development (products, processes, methods, tools)
- Troubleshoots and debugs new or existing software programs.
- Works in complex design and / or maintenance activities.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences or equivalent (3 to 4 years of University)
Pertinent Experience: Minimum of three (3) years of pertinent experience in software testing. Relevant experience in the telecommunications industry is an asset.
Excellent knowledge in the following areas:
- Testing concepts & strategies (Black Box, White Box, Legacy, Regression, Resilience, Feature Test)
- Test Automation, Scripting and tools (TTCN, SPIRENT)
- Shell programming: bash, perl, python
- C/C++ programming language
- IP network & IMS technology standards (e.g. : SIP, Diameter, SS7 , Radius, etc )
- Software Engineering methodology (Agile Scrum, waterfall)
- Software Configuration management (Clearcase, Git, svn)
ONLY SELECTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Indeed - 7 months ago
CDI is the preferred talent source for much of North America and the world's leading firms.
From careers in the aerospace,...