Software Integrator/Verification Engineer
For our client “the cloud” is about building a whole new eco-system for the creation and delivery of new services. That is the foundation for our response to the opportunities of the cloud. The cloud offering consists of five areas: Connect, Control, Compute, Create & Customize.
- Connect includes high quality networks and cloud acceleration to drive Quality of Experience
- Control is about seamless, integrated management of networks and Data Centers
- Compute means Telco Grade Data Centers the eventually become integrated in the networks
- Create is a wide area including Software-as-a-Service offerings on different kinds plus Service
Enablement, offering network capabilities to a variety of applications; M2M, other enterprise applications, consumer apps and more
- Finally, Customize encompasses all the services necessary to support the building of a cloud business; integration of operator Data Centers, pre-integration of tailored Software packages and a variety of consulting in the areas of networks, Data Centers and management systems.
- Cloud Load Balancer (ECLB) -- Packet module
- Openstack Quantum plugin
Responsible to integrate, verify and troubleshoot Internal and 3PP supplier components. The main requirement of this position is the ability to perform analysis, design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a Lean and Agile team environment.
- Must be flexible and also self-driven team player able to work under pressure
- Integrates and certifies deliverables
- Integrates and troubleshoots internal and 3PP supplier components
- Prepare test plans along with Test Coordinator
- Preparation of the test specification/strategy by designing new test cases
- Execute test cases (both functional and system test)
- Test automation
- Performing system test activities according to the related test specification
- Maintenance and update of test documents
- Keep description of the test environment (both HW&SW) up-to-date.
- Handling the Test environment (including simulators, tools, test server)
- Actively participate in project meetings to provide feedback, about faults and limitations in the product documentation
- Reporting faults and supporting designers with trouble-shooting
- Work on performance, robustness, characterization and dimensioning of the product
- Document test case results in a clear and professional manner
- Troubleshoot the system
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or equivalent
- 4 years of pertinent experience as a verification engineer (I&V). Relevant experience in the telecommunications industry and in the open source software community is an asset.
Competence / Knowledge
- Experienced on testing strategy and testing analysis
- Experienced on making/using traffic model for characteristic test
- Experience with Test Automation tools
- Experience with Python
- Must have good aptitude for Quality Assurance - Verification
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with CBA and Cloud technologies
- Open minded and analytical
- Experience with Git, Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player, quick learner, individual drive, autonomy, "Walks the extra mile" behavior.
Indeed - 20 months ago
CDI is the preferred talent source for much of North America and the world's leading firms.
From careers in the aerospace,...