This is a position for a Contract Java WEB developer in the Services organization. Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform customer solution requirements analysis and translate into detailed software requirements
Assist in providing cost estimation based on requirements
- Develop software to meet customer solution requirements
Ensure end-to-end software programs adhere to requirement specification
- Provide customer support services for trouble reports related to delivered software solutions (part of an on-call support roster)
- Perform software configuration management and release management of software
- Education - Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Strong consulting skills and experience on customer-driven development projects
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM project environment
- Telecom and/or IT Industry experience
- Knowledge in Java Web Services development technologies such as J2EE, Web Services, JSP, etc is also an asset
- Knowledge of our products and platforms (TV, MSDP, MSP, ECE) or similar is a definite asset
Indeed - 15 months ago
CDI is the preferred talent source for much of North America and the world's leading firms.
From careers in the aerospace,...