CDI Corporation

CDI Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good start working as a sonographer
ultrasound technologist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2013
I have more chance to practice in scanning the patients
good working environment and work as a team

very good management
very happy to work here
just used this company to land work in the states 7month contract
Machine Builder (Former Employee), Hanover, ONMarch 11, 2013
had to use this company to work in the states for 7 months
-last company close its door and used this company to complete a job out in the feild
Extremely gratifying role to be part of the students success
Admissions Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2012
• Conduct and administer full life-cycle recruitment process for the purpose of IT Education sales and enrollment.
• Marketing initiatives involving telesales, and the organization and hosting of “Open House” recruitment events.
• Achieved highest rating across GTA campuses for progressing a sales inquiry into the interview phase of the recruitment cycle.
• Monitored and adhered to ISO 9002 standards, regulations and audits.
• Central point of contact for all departments and clients.
• Liaison for government agencies and international CDI branches.
Challenging and fun place to work
Technology Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto ONAugust 20, 2012
CDI Corporation was est. more than 60 years ago. It's a large staffing agency with branches in Quebec, Alberta, Ontario, numerous locations in the US and internationally.
Instrumentation Technician Start-UP
Start-Up Systemization Control Technician (Former Employee), Pueblo, COJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: lot's of diversity
Cons: long way from home, temporary work.
Not a bad job at all, learned allot about all different types of instrumentation, and equipment. Start-up is a whole different ball game then just following procedures to complete an assignment.
Check your pay check!
Material Handler (Former Employee), Houston TXJanuary 19, 2015
Got my W-2 back today. I have 1 child. I claim just her and I. It says I have 5 Federal exemptions!??! Someone else I spoke with said she has 3 and they put she has 7!!!! Check your stubs and make sure its is right!!!
A Contract Engineeering Company
INSTRUMENTATION DESIGNER (Current Employee), Springdale, OhioJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: flex time
The scope of duties of an Instrumentation Designer at CDI is to produce the Design, Drafting and Issuing of drafting projects for the client.
The Design includes Unigraphics NX modeling, interpretation of engineers verbal and written instructions, applying General Electric, Aviation and Military standards and assigning, monitoring and checking drafting jobs.
Using Team Center, the Designer maintains records and issues drawings.
The Designer closely monitors hours used to produce projects
ensuring enough time for completion from beginning to end.
Excellent place to begin career and advance quickly based on skill-set.
Engineer I (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: quick advancement and opportunities to function as engineer right out of college.
Cons: cdi aerospace in cincinnati only has one client (ge aviation) and tough competition, high turnover and job security are always in question.
A typical day includes first making an item checklist and prioritizing tasks to complete. Followed by reviewing and preparing materials for any meetings scheduled for the day. Lastly, coordinate with fellow co-workers and begin working on CAD modeling and engineering analysis for the project.

Throughout this job I have learned to apply engineering fundamentals, become acquainted with American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) standards and better understand the process required to go from initial conceptual design to completed manufactured component.
It's always a good experience working with this company.
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee), Moundsville, WVJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: working with a former work team.
Cons: the winter location was quite colder than expected.
The assignment that they helped me to achieve was a good experience because I got to work with people that I had worked with before and, although it didn't end up exactly as assigned, it was a very good opportunity to learn something new.
CDI----stay away
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: base salary
Cons: terrible management, no loyalty, terrible office environment, no privacy, no accountability, commission structure is the worst in industry by far!
Company in complete chaos. management is terrible. no accountability. no direction. fire people at the end of the year every year. no job security. turnover is unreal. stay away. terrible place to work.
Friendly atmosphere, accommodating schedule.
Sleep technician (Current Employee), Vineland, NJJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: working with my patients.
Cons: no healthcare because i'm only part time.
I go to work every day to a see patients. I deal with customer service. I work with a manager and a scheduler so we are a small office. I enjoy working with the patients My job is to make suer they are compliant with there CPAP usage.
Poor company overall.
IT Support (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: employees are just a number.
Poor company overall. No employee interaction, just a placement company for other companies.
Excellent company to work for
Systems Analyst External Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2014
What can I say? Working for CDI has been a great and rewarding experience.
Great people to work with
Design Engineer (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 21, 2014
Great people to work with, trustworthy, want to see you succeed
Good company
StartUp Instrument and controls Tech/ Lead (Current Employee), Pueblo COOctober 21, 2014
Set up, calibrate, troubleshoot and shoot loops on a wide range of various instruments
Great place to Work
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: benefits could use some improvement
Wonderful Co-workers and even better management team. Great Company to work for. Fast paced environment creates fun work place
How to find another position with them
Change Control/Problem Management Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: bonus pay, paid weekly
Cons: healthcare expense
Nice co-workers that want to help you succeed, personable and talented. I worked in a client location so my typical day was not interacting with CDI employess.
Loved the teamwork atmosphere
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 22, 2014
I loved working for CDI. From the moment I signed on, until my contract was completed I felt like I was part of a team.
Temporary work at Hewlett Packard
Process Operator in Wet Etch/Laser in Fab (Former Employee), Corvallis, ORSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: working with techs and engineers
Cons: knowing that the job will last for 2 years.
Production work in Cleanroom. Worked in Wet etch and Laser area of the cleanroom. It was good to work with the permanent employees.
Productive and responsible.
Provisioner Specialist & Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Virginia Beach VirginiaSeptember 15, 2014
I have learned through my military career to be a good team leader working with my co-workers.

1 2 3 4 5

About CDI Corporation

If you want to get technical, give CDI a call. The company provides engineering and information technology (IT) staffing services – Read more

CDI Corporation Photos