CDI Corporation

CDI Corporation Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good start working as a sonographer
ultrasound technologist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2013
I have more chance to practice in scanning the patients
good working environment and work as a team

very good management
very happy to work here
just used this company to land work in the states 7month contract
Machine Builder (Former Employee), Hanover, ONMarch 11, 2013
had to use this company to work in the states for 7 months
-last company close its door and used this company to complete a job out in the feild
Extremely gratifying role to be part of the students success
Admissions Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2012
• Conduct and administer full life-cycle recruitment process for the purpose of IT Education sales and enrollment.
• Marketing initiatives involving telesales, and the organization and hosting of “Open House” recruitment events.
• Achieved highest rating across GTA campuses for progressing a sales inquiry into the interview phase of the recruitment – more... cycle.
• Monitored and adhered to ISO 9002 standards, regulations and audits.
• Central point of contact for all departments and clients.
• Liaison for government agencies and international CDI branches. – less
Challenging and fun place to work
Technology Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto ONAugust 20, 2012
CDI Corporation was est. more than 60 years ago. It's a large staffing agency with branches in Quebec, Alberta, Ontario, numerous locations in the US and internationally.
Poor company overall.
IT Support (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 25, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: employees are just a number.
Poor company overall. No employee interaction, just a placement company for other companies.
Excellent company to work for
Systems Analyst External Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2014
What can I say? Working for CDI has been a great and rewarding experience.
Great people to work with
Design Engineer (Current Employee), Tempe, AZOctober 21, 2014
Great people to work with, trustworthy, want to see you succeed
Good company
StartUp Instrument and controls Tech/ Lead (Current Employee), Pueblo COOctober 21, 2014
Set up, calibrate, troubleshoot and shoot loops on a wide range of various instruments
Great place to Work
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: benefits could use some improvement
Wonderful Co-workers and even better management team. Great Company to work for. Fast paced environment creates fun work place
How to find another position with them
Change Control/Problem Management Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: bonus pay, paid weekly
Cons: healthcare expense
Nice co-workers that want to help you succeed, personable and talented. I worked in a client location so my typical day was not interacting with CDI employess.
Loved the teamwork atmosphere
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INSeptember 22, 2014
I loved working for CDI. From the moment I signed on, until my contract was completed I felt like I was part of a team.
Temporary work at Hewlett Packard
Process Operator in Wet Etch/Laser in Fab (Former Employee), Corvallis, ORSeptember 19, 2014
Pros: working with techs and engineers
Cons: knowing that the job will last for 2 years.
Production work in Cleanroom. Worked in Wet etch and Laser area of the cleanroom. It was good to work with the permanent employees.
Productive and responsible.
Provisioner Specialist & Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Virginia Beach VirginiaSeptember 15, 2014
I have learned through my military career to be a good team leader working with my co-workers.
CDI checks up on their employees to see how they are doing and to see how they like their job.
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Charlottesville, VASeptember 5, 2014
Pros: they have an insurance plan and also 401k plan after you have worked there for a year.
Cons: my assignment ended before i became permanent for seimens.
CDI is a very good company to work for and they are there for their employees. The staffing agent that I had was very good to work with and very pleasant to talk to. If you had a problem with your timesheet all you had to do was to let her no and she took care of it for you. If you needed time off for something, you just let her know about it and she – more... had no problem with it. She made you fell like you could talk to her about anything. She was a great person to work for. – less
Good supervisors and co-workers
Processor (Former Employee), Naples, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: recoginition for a job well done
Cons: long ride into work
Metal work on stainless steel and aluminum fluid housing units which also include other various components for aircraft.
Enjoyed the work and facility
R&D Technician (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKAugust 26, 2014
Pros: nice facility, plenty of work, nice co-workers
Cons: owner is not a people person
Fun projects but disappointed with management. Plenty of work, no dead time. Not enough time to stop and breath. Days went quickly. Exhausted at the end of every day but satisfied with the results.
Great Team Environment
VIP Deskside Support Analyst (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 25, 2014
I work with a great group of gentlemen. I am sent to numerous buildings around campus to serve customers with a wide variety of IT issues.
Great people to work with
Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Cross Lanes, WVJuly 31, 2014
The staffing consultants have always been friendly, upbeat and helpful. I have worked for United Talent for the past 8 years doing many types of administrative and accounting positions to supplement my income.
Excelent Job Place
Teacher of Children 0 to 3years (Former Employee), PRJuly 24, 2014
Is a nice and excelent place to work in my job i work with childrens

I will provide different activities to improve the knowledge in all the deferents areas on knowledge
Linguistic area
I will provide different lecture of stories to improve vocabulary
Physic areas
I will provide crayons, blocs, modeling clay to improve fine movement’s in hands
I will – more... provide activities of running, jumping, ride tricycles or cars to improve the movements of big muscles.
Cognitive area.
I will provide the knowledge of primary colors, numbers, letters, vocals, and also I will provide activities in imaginary playing for the improvement of the cognitive area.
Social-emotional area
I will provide a activities that improve social interactions and establish positive and rewarding relationships with others. – less
Exciting work place
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), North Reading, MAJuly 9, 2014
This is an exciting company to work with. It gives you the flexible hours to work any where instead of coming to the office.

1 2 3 4 5

About CDI Corporation

If you want to get technical, give CDI a call. The company provides engineering and information technology (IT) staffing services – Read more

CDI Corporation Photos