CDI Corporation Employee Review

View all CDI Corporation reviews

CDI Corp nee' Google, Inc.
Learning and Development Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Google, Inc., Mountain View, CA24 May 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed working for Google. It was a 9 hour day, which was alleviated somewhat by the ability to start the work day on the shuttle on the way in to the office. I greatly expanded my knowledge of Google products and, I believe, that will aid me greatly in future endeavors. My manager was amazing, tough but fair and very open to communication. She was willing to protect my bandwidth and stand up for me with overzealous Program Managers. The work-life balance was awesome, as they have a very accommodating culture.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, and dinner. awesome work environment
Cons
duration limitations on contract position

Other CDI Corporation Employee Reviews

Great Company for people that like to be working as a contractor
Drafter/Designer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 September 2017
Great Company for people that like to be working as a contractor never had a problem with my paycheck and the people working there are always helping you.
good
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 May 2017
Communicated and coordinated with coworkers to finish a project for TransCanada. Performed data entry and processed invoices and time sheets. We also learned how to use various software.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CDI Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9