CDI Corporation

CDI Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good start working as a sonographer
ultrasound technologist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2013
I have more chance to practice in scanning the patients
good working environment and work as a team

very good management
very happy to work here
just used this company to land work in the states 7month contract
Machine Builder (Former Employee), Hanover, ONMarch 11, 2013
had to use this company to work in the states for 7 months
-last company close its door and used this company to complete a job out in the feild
Extremely gratifying role to be part of the students success
Admissions Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2012
• Conduct and administer full life-cycle recruitment process for the purpose of IT Education sales and enrollment.
• Marketing initiatives involving telesales, and the organization and hosting of “Open House” recruitment events.
• Achieved highest rating across GTA campuses for progressing a sales inquiry into the interview phase of the recruitment – more... cycle.
• Monitored and adhered to ISO 9002 standards, regulations and audits.
• Central point of contact for all departments and clients.
• Liaison for government agencies and international CDI branches. – less
Challenging and fun place to work
Technology Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto ONAugust 20, 2012
CDI Corporation was est. more than 60 years ago. It's a large staffing agency with branches in Quebec, Alberta, Ontario, numerous locations in the US and internationally.
Enjoyed the work and facility
R&D Technician (Former Employee), Broken Arrow, OKAugust 26, 2014
Pros: nice facility, plenty of work, nice co-workers
Cons: owner is not a people person
Fun projects but disappointed with management. Plenty of work, no dead time. Not enough time to stop and breath. Days went quickly. Exhausted at the end of every day but satisfied with the results.
Great Team Environment
VIP Deskside Support Analyst (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 25, 2014
I work with a great group of gentlemen. I am sent to numerous buildings around campus to serve customers with a wide variety of IT issues.
Great people to work with
Billing Analyst (Former Employee), Cross Lanes, WVJuly 31, 2014
The staffing consultants have always been friendly, upbeat and helpful. I have worked for United Talent for the past 8 years doing many types of administrative and accounting positions to supplement my income.
Excelent Job Place
Teacher of Children 0 to 3years (Former Employee), PRJuly 24, 2014
Is a nice and excelent place to work in my job i work with childrens

I will provide different activities to improve the knowledge in all the deferents areas on knowledge
Linguistic area
I will provide different lecture of stories to improve vocabulary
Physic areas
I will provide crayons, blocs, modeling clay to improve fine movement’s in hands
I will – more... provide activities of running, jumping, ride tricycles or cars to improve the movements of big muscles.
Cognitive area.
I will provide the knowledge of primary colors, numbers, letters, vocals, and also I will provide activities in imaginary playing for the improvement of the cognitive area.
Social-emotional area
I will provide a activities that improve social interactions and establish positive and rewarding relationships with others. – less
Exciting work place
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), North Reading, MAJuly 9, 2014
This is an exciting company to work with. It gives you the flexible hours to work any where instead of coming to the office.
No job security
Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Bozeman, MTJune 28, 2014
This site of CDI no longer exists. It was sold to Belcan. Didn't learn much as an intern and once I graduated, the offer they made was a joke. I would have made more working at a retail store with no experience.
good place to work
microfilm assistant (Former Employee), Darlaston, ENGJune 24, 2014
Pros: friendly place
managment can be off and on depending what mood there in nice people to work with
Good people looking for a management direction
Section Leader (Former Employee), Springdale, OHJune 17, 2014
Pros: low stress environment
Cons: no job security or value of employees from the corporate office.
The company employees good, intelligent people who want to get the job done. The company just fired their CEO and is listless. Stated company policies and publicized strategy do not match with their course of action.
CDI Logistics what a wonderful place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAJune 14, 2014
Pros: everything, great people, great work environment, wonderful benefits, outstanding pay. great employee perks
Everything about CDI Logistics was great. No complaints other than they business closed their doors due to upper mis-management
High Tech
Research and Development (Former Employee), Corvallis, ORJune 10, 2014
Pros: new challenges daily.
Cons: low pay for the work being done
Created Pins for printers for upcoming products. Can not get to detailed about this due to the nature of the development process.
Liked the people not the job
Collections (Former Employee), Crosslanes, WVMay 22, 2014
Pros: liked coworkers
Cons: didnt like job
Doing collections was not a fun job

Like my manger and coworkers
Awesome management and coworkers
IT Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee), WVMay 17, 2014
Pros: management, benefits package
Cons: taking multiple calls on busy days
The management is friendly, supportive, with a relaxed environment. The coworkers are friendly, helpful, and relaxed as well. Days are busy, with evenings and weekends not as busy.
great starter company, not a career company
design I (Current Employee), Springdale, OHMay 13, 2014
Pros: flex scheduling
Cons: constant management change, low morale
Great company to start your career with, but lacks in advancement. Benefit prices are steep (health ins.) and evaluations are basic and lacking.
Variety of projects
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 11, 2014
Pros: enjoyed the variation in projects
Engaged by clients; such as, Kinecta Federal Credit Union and University California San Francisco to assess Service Desk gaps; provide future roadmap for meeting industry best practices.
Required to conduct numerous interviews with business stakeholders and the user community to determine “Experience vs. Expectation” and assess the gaps in the existing – more... process.
Designed “As Is” process flows that identified gaps in existing process; as well as, provided future workflows that incorporated ITIL methodologies.
Co-authored presentations and reports and presented findings and recommendations to Executive Management at conclusion of engagements. – less
Productive and fun work environment
Invensys - Project Controls Specialist (Former Employee), foxboro, MAMay 1, 2014
Pros: not many pros
Cons: small raises
Great company but very cheap.

I learned a lot from Invensys they sent me to get my certificates in Primavera P6 which has helped me in the future job market.
PC Replacement
Infrastructure Support Specialist (Former Employee), Arlington, VAMarch 29, 2014
Pros: nothing i had
Cons: very stressful place to work with
It is a place where a technician's skills is needed and management is pretty much relying on the expertise of the contractor, everything is workable but the personality of the managers is somewhat challenging. If you are weak and without experience, this is not the place you want to be.

1 2 3 4 5

About CDI Corporation

If you want to get technical, give CDI a call. The company provides engineering and information technology (IT) staffing services – Read more

CDI Corporation Photos