CDI Corporation

CDI Corporation Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Improvement of Skills Everday
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee), Quezon City PhilJune 27, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
I improved everyday skills by way of solving technical problem everyday, and talking to customers regarding about there concern.
Everyday is a challenge for me, different technical problems and solution. For me i enjoyed every time that i solve technical problems and help my co workers when they need my help.
A good start working as a sonographer
ultrasound technologist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 20, 2013
I have more chance to practice in scanning the patients
good working environment and work as a team

very good management
very happy to work here
just used this company to land work in the states 7month contract
Machine Builder (Former Employee), Hanover, ONMarch 11, 2013
had to use this company to work in the states for 7 months
-last company close its door and used this company to complete a job out in the feild
Extremely gratifying role to be part of the students success
Admissions Consultant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 9, 2012
• Conduct and administer full life-cycle recruitment process for the purpose of IT Education sales and enrollment.
• Marketing initiatives involving telesales, and the organization and hosting of “Open House” recruitment events.
• Achieved highest rating across GTA campuses for progressing a sales inquiry into the interview phase of the recruitment – more... cycle.
• Monitored and adhered to ISO 9002 standards, regulations and audits.
• Central point of contact for all departments and clients.
• Liaison for government agencies and international CDI branches. – less
Challenging and fun place to work
Technology Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto ONAugust 20, 2012
CDI Corporation was est. more than 60 years ago. It's a large staffing agency with branches in Quebec, Alberta, Ontario, numerous locations in the US and internationally.
Great Place To Work
Hamilton Sunstrand - Project Engineer (Former Employee), CTMarch 27, 2014
Excellent company to work for and rewarding as well.
Management very helpful great leadership
Co-workers were amazing to work on projects
Primary resource provider for IBM staff augmentation needs.
Senior Project Manager - Contractor (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 19, 2014
Pros: hourly pay is at market for my area.
Cons: too many layers of management with contract
The actual position was not disclosed at the interview, I was part of an IBM staff augmentation SOW to ATT. My daily tasks were SharePoint data entry not project management. CDI has very poor communications to their employees. I found out my last day of work through an email that as miss routed.
Ameriprise Field Technology Service Desk Agent (Current Employee), Cross Lanes, WVMarch 18, 2014
CDI is a large company with many different opportunities. The office that I work in does tech support, but CDI does work with other areas such as payroll and engineering
Work from home or other locations
Disaster Recovery Planner (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 10, 2014
Pros: work from home planned traveling for recovery testing
Cons: no security
Work with customers to prepare for disaster recovery, test and challenges with technical upgrades. Offsite recovery planning and continual updated technical recovery procedures on all components of system recovery. Mainframe and mid range recovery planning.
A good place to work
Test Engineering Consultant (Former Employee), Warner Robins, GAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: 8 hour days
Cons: workplace is too crowded.
A good place to work. Working on a computer pretty much all day. Colleagues were always available to offer help.
Contracts for many GE sites
Validation Engineer (Current Employee), Erie, PAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: self managed
Cons: work experience depends on placement
Self managed but also driven by the contracts holder wishes which could include working extra to meet aggressive deadlines
Excellent place to work great employer
Concierge (Former Employee), Medford, MAMarch 3, 2014
Pros: all good
Cons: nothing bad
I worked from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. I was given an apartment in the building where I was the Security/concierge person. in a 42 unit
condo building with 5 penthouses. This building was in Cambridge Ma. near Harvard and MIT. I was available to the tenants at all times 7/24 for any problems that may have occurred.Was able to patrol the underground garage – more... of the building and to keep the area safe and clean from debris. Sat at the front desk and received those coming into the building for deliveries and had visitors sign in. This was a locked building and only tenants who lived there could enter with key or I would be there to allow others to enter by buzzing them in. I enjoyed the job very much and being a people person got along with all the tenants and service people who came to the building. – less
Great workplace
Project Manager, Information Security (Former Employee), Ridgeway, VAFebruary 28, 2014
Great workplace that provides many opportunities for diverse work assignments.
OK place to work
Technical Illustrator (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 9, 2014
Drawing schematics all day for chemical piping was Ok. Coworkers were fine only 2 women on the drafting floor and I was one of them.
CDI Review
GIS Technician (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: quick response to questions
Cons: not enough vacation
Although I was directly employed by CDI, I was a contractor for Alabama Power lasting a little over 2 years. CDI essentially handled all HR duties while I was supervised by employees at Alabama Power. I have no complaints about CDI. The people I dealt with were very friendly and fair.
Structered
Lead Teacher (Former Employee), Saginaw, MIJanuary 28, 2014
This company came in to bring about structure until the grant was picked up by the Intermediate School District.
A Great Place To Grow
Unit & CAD Manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: a learning atmosphere.
Cons: bennifits were not all that great.
We worked hard but it was personally rewarding. Management worked with me to grow the division and assisted however they could. It was a great learning experience.
Would Recommend it.
Flight Test Systems Design Engineer (Current Employee), West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 17, 2014
Great work environment, and also good place to work for out of college.
System admin / Project Management
Server Admin / GDF Intel System Administration (Current Employee), Boulder, COJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: it administration, project management, health care, oil companies
Cons: long commutes, non communication
Currently I'm working as a Deployment Manager for IBM. I work with IBM internal and external clients to ensure hardware is installed, deployed and managed by the different groups in IBM. Using procurement management, asset management I put together resources to accomplish these projects to completion.
Pretty Standard Manufacturing Work
Computer Support Analyst (Former Employee), Parkersburg, WVJanuary 7, 2014
This place wasn't much different than any other place to work from a contractor's perspective.

1 2 3 4 5

About CDI Corporation

If you want to get technical, give CDI a call. The company provides engineering and information technology (IT) staffing services – Read more

CDI Corporation Photos