CDI College Employee Review

High Expectations, low standards
Career Services (Current Employee) –  Calgary. AB12 August 2013
Very minimal training. Thrown into a position or expected to know what you are doing with very little to work with. After almost a year of working I was finally given a "welcome package" to the position I was in. Not only do you have a campus director to answer too but you also have an education manager, regional manager of your deparment and VP director of your department. Never in my years as a working professional, have I ever felt that my co-workers were more against than anything. This company lacks unity and trust. A foundation to build a strong business. What CDI stands for is to help people through education. I obtain my education through CDI, but after a year of working for them, they are only looking at numbers. Their beliefs are false.

Other CDI College Employee Reviews

A great source of extra eduaction
Student/Volunteer Secretary (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB28 November 2017
Along side studying to be a massage therapist, the student secretary program also educated on the book keeping aspect of the career. Learned important office skills such as Microsoft Office, file keeping, booking, and customer service (phone) service.
Pros
extra education, extra credit, extra job training
Cons
late hours
interesting
LPN and HCA Instructor (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB19 November 2017
good place to work initially.
staff were very much friendly and family-like.
lots of extra work after hours with marking papers, planning lessons.
had to be super organized which was great!