CDCI Research is seeking qualified researcher candidates for opportunities opening over the next several months in our Ottawa office.
1. BA in the Humanities, Social Sciences or Law, in disciplines such as History, Native Studies, Canadian Studies, Geography, Environmental Studies, Political Science and Anthropology
2. Minimum of 2 years experience conducting primary records research and report writing
3. English fluency
4. Availability for work on site in Ottawa, Ontario
Additional desired qualifications:
5. Any combination of experience in: Canadian Military History; Environmental Contamination Assessment and Remediation; Real Property Research; Canadian Civil Litigation; Canadian Aboriginal Historical, Demographic, Socio-Economic, Policy Governance, Aboriginal & Treaty Rights, Statistical and Quantitative, and/or Canadian Heritage research and reporting.
6. Experience working with databases in a research or business environment;
7. PWGSC Security Clearance (Reliability or higher)
8. French fluency
Interested qualified applicants please respond by email with subject line “Researcher Position.” In your response, please include a cover letter detailing in bullet point fashion how your skills align to each of the seven noted mandatory and desired qualification criteria ensuring provision in all cases a clear delineation between cited academic and professional work experience.
CDCI Research would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.