Title: Project Manager (Litigation Support)
Position Type: Full Time
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Closing Date: March 31, 2014
Founded in 1998, CDCI Research is Canada’s largest historical research management and litigation support company. CDCI Research has offices in both Ottawa and Vancouver and provides litigation support, historical and applied research and records management to public and private sector clients across Canada. To learn more about CDCI, please visit our website at www.cdci.ca.
The Project Manager (Litigation Support) is responsible for successful implementation of a number of litigation support projects. The incumbent will bring an expertise in litigation processing to the management of small to medium sized projects involving historical / applied research, litigation support and analysis for government and private stakeholders.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will encompass all the project management processes including: initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing. This will include issuing proposals and quotes; developing detailed project plans and charters; preparing and monitoring budgets and implementation schedules; leading and managing a team of professional staff; developing and maintaining account plans; and preparing reports and presentations to senior managers on project progress.
- Manage definition and delivery of historical research and litigation support projects
- Manage client relationships and liaise with client representatives on existing and new projects opportunities
- Perform quality control and quality assurance of project data prior to client delivery
- Production of client bid response proposals
- Personnel management
- Continuously communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or related field
- Professional Project Management (PMP) or Prince2 certification an asset
- 5 years of Project Management experience with on-time deliverables, strong problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Minimum 3 years of progressive management experience, including recruitment, personnel performance appraisal, personnel development management, and daily operations management
- Practical account management experience inclusive of, operational and strategic client interface, proposal development, and service demand development and management
- Strong leadership, coaching, and relationship management skills
- Must have worked in Canada for the past 5 years
- Eligible to obtain PWGSC security clearance
- English language fluency
If you are interested in the position and meet the above qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter by email with subject line “Project Manager (Litigation Support)” by March 31, 2014. In your response, please detail in bullet point fashion how your skills align to each of the noted qualification criteria and your salary expectation for this position.
CDCI Research would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the large volume of applications, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.