CDCI Research is seeking qualified Document Management candidates for opportunities opening immediately in our Vancouver office on a permanent part time/casual basis.
The key responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Review project specific protocols and perform consistent database entry services for multiple projects
- Conduct self-audits of data entry according to quality control checklists
- Liaise with managers with questions on the data entry protocols
- Identify problematic images and flag these for the manager’s attention
- Perform photocopying or scanning services
1. Minimum of two years complete coursework in post-secondary institution
2. English fluency
3. Immediate availability for work on site in the downtown Vancouver office
4. Fast and accurate keyboarding/data entry skills
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
6. Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
Additional desired qualifications:
7. Experience working with databases in a research or business environment
8. French fluency
Conditions of Employment
Applicant will be required to possess or have the ability to obtain and maintain PWGSC security clearance (Reliability or higher).
*Shortlisted applicants will undergo testing and interview to confirm required skills and ability
Interested qualified applicants please respond by email with subject line “Document Management Position-Vancouver.” In your response, please include a cover letter detailing in bullet point fashion how your skills align to each of the eight noted mandatory and desired qualification criteria ensuring a clear delineation between academic and professional work experience.
CDCI Research would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.