To conduct sales and marketing activities of the company’s product line within Canada and to establish a active group of Manufacturers representative and Distributors within Canada to resell these products to commercial and industrial accounts including the hospitality market and the sanitation and janitorial market segments.
The Market Place is Canada and the opportunity is large.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Is totally client focused and understands the need for customer attunement and problem solving selling activities. Has a Self-starter attitude who has the ability to make cold calls to our existing customers and sell CCT Industries Products directly and through Mfg Representatives and Wholesalers.
- Able to operate Internet & E-mail Sales Campaigns to customers.
- Strong sales background, comfortable with high volume calling and engaging with the clients.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills both in English and French; capable of developing sales presentations with extreme clarity.
- Delivers on new client sign up targets and client retention targets.
- Delivers on revenue targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Makes product recommendations that increase the value of the CCT Industries product for their client base.
- Assist Director of Commercial Sales on special projects for communication, organizational changes etc.
- Ability to effectively present & communicate information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, or clients.
- Utilizes proven sales methods to prospect and identify new buying opportunities and developing growth plans for customers.
- Develops, maintains, and leverages strong relationships with customers and distributors.
- Manages time effectively to achieve daily sales goals and metrics.
- Plans daily and weekly activities in order to achieve sales goals and metrics.
- Prepares quotes and bids as necessary.
- Fields customer inquiries (French & English), complaints, returns, and other issues, filing reports or communicating information to appropriate company personnel.
- Ability to manage and complete multiples tasks
What we need from you:
- 2-5 years Sales experience required or an entrepreneurial self-starter attitude – previous experience in the Commercial Cleaning/Hospitality Industry or Sanitation & Janitorial equipment environment is nice to have, but not mandatory.
- An entrepreneurial self-starter attitude with the ability to make cold calls and sell CCT Industries product.
- Working in a team as well as independently with a high degree of self-discipline
- Strong Customer Services experience.
- Intermediate computer skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are important
- Excellent organizational skills to manage your daily activities (documentation of all calls etc.)
- Confident sales result oriented individual with a “Sales Driven Attitude”, very interested in Super Positive Customer Relationship
- Helpful to be fluent in English & French (orally & written)
Reports To: Director of Commercial Sales
Base Salary and a very success oriented commission program. The right Candidate can earn significant income.
This group of enterprises is owned or controlled by an entrepreneurial individual who resides in Toronto, Canada but operates the group companies in both the USA & Canada. The Group is composed of small, privately held units engaged in the Design, Manufacture & Direct Selling of Consumer Goods (Appliances –Floor Care & Air Cleaners); the Marketing of commercial cleaning equipment to the Hotel & Resort Industry; the manufacture of Aerospace components for Tier I &Tier II Aerospace OEMs. In addition, the units are engaged in a number of start-up marketing programs and control or have access to innovative product lines. The sales organizations work on an international scale.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -