A busy and progressive Canadian manufacturing organization is looking for experienced and successful Quality professionals for its Mississauga facility. Company’s head office is in Mississauga, Ontario. The company manufactures tubular components for most leading aerospace and ground based turbine engine for the power generation industry. The company also manufactures a needle less insulin injector device. The major processes include Tube bending, Welding, Chemical processing and CNC Machining.
Following requirements make you a suitable candidate:
1. A post secondary diploma in Mechanical, Tool and Die, CNC, or Manufacturing Technology
2. Minimum 4 years of hands on inspection experience.
3. 5-7 years of verifiable experience in a precision machine shop/fabrication environment.
4. Excellent knowledge of blue print reading and specifications interpretation.
5. Proven capability of performing calibrations and SPC analysis.
6. Proven ability to initiate and participate in corrective actions, Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis and Process Auditing.
7. Internal auditor training/courses for QMS maintenance. ISO/AS/TS/QS experience preferred.
8. Be able to communicate freely in English.
9. Be a team leader and problem solver.
10. Proven track record of consistent personal improvement is desired.
Salary range: $12.50 to $15 per hour depending on experience.