The Office Coordinator is an integral part of the CCSAI and is a part-time staff member of the Association. The Office Coordinator duties shall be to well and faithfully serve the CCSAI in such capacity and at all times use his/her best efforts to further promote the business of the CCSAI, and, in conjunction with such duties and responsibilities, he/she shall follow all general and specific directions and instructions from time to time of the CCSAI.
The Office Coordinator has interest in working in a dynamic, rapidly changing and busy environment. The Office Coordinator must have the core competencies of interpersonal relationship building, commitment to customer service while understanding and supporting student success.
The Office Coordinator reports to the CEO/Executive Director through the Office and Facilities Manager.
- The specific duties and responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Be the first point of contact at the Front Desk
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls and taking messages and answering various enquiries
- Opening of the office no later than 8:30am and closing of the office no later that 4:30pm
- Assisting students with and maintain fax, photocopier and other equipment at the Morningside campus
- Coordinate, delegate and supervise board member daily duties while in the office
- Voice mail announcement and other department notification regarding changes to regular hours of operation for offices, facilities at Morningside Campus
- In conjunction with the President and CEO/Executive Director, preparing and distributing correspondence relating to office operations
- Providing support to the various programs, services and activities that the CCSAI offers
- Attend staff meetings
- Shall be conversant with, and fully adhere to, the bylaws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the CCSAI
- Must adhere to the CCSAI Code of Conduct, in compliance with the Centennial College policies, and the Ontario Human Rights Code
- Ensure that the physical office reflects a professional image by keeping it organized and neat, including water plants, removing clutter, breaking down boxes for recycling, etc.
- Other position related duties as assigned by the CEO/Executive Director and/or the Office and Facilities Manager.
- Experience working in sales, handling cash, working on POS systems
- Experience in, and valuing of, providing excellent customer service
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proven time management, organizational, critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in use of technology -- computer, email, facilities management software.
- Professional work ethic, ability to exercise good judgment, positive attitude tact and initiative
Deadline to apply: Friday, March 21, 2014
You must submit your cover letter and résumé in person to 941 Progress Ave., Toronto ON, The Student Centre, 2nd floor, CCSAI office
Indeed - 8 months ago