At this time, we are looking for part-time English teacher to teach international students(mostly Chinese student) through Internet/web camera. Salary depends on education and experiences.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the email address if you are interested in and well qualified:
Please state, in numerical order, how you meet the following selection criteria.
Candidates will be short listed entirely on the basis of the extent to which they meet the criteria in their CV. Please ensure that you address every aspect, in turn, and number them under each heading. All elements are essential unless otherwise stated. Where ‘desirable’ is stated, only comment if you have the appropriate skills or experience. Please ensure that your supporting statement is no more than two sides of typed A4.
1) TEFL Certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
Or TESOL Certificate (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages)
Or TESL Certificate (Teaching English as Second Language)
2) Experience as English teacher
International students English teaching experience (desirable)
3) Ability to use IT effectively
4) A commitment and understanding of the use of IT in the class delivery
5) High quality teaching to students of all ages
6) Excellent communication skills and motivate student in one-on-one teaching method
7) Evidence of knowing how to evaluate one’s English level and improve them to achieve the aim
8) Ability to work hard under pressure while maintaining a positive, professional attitude
No Criminal Record may need to be provided.