The candidate will fulfill assignments for the Growth & Integration (G&I) Reliability Non Process Assets (NPA), reporting to the manager of G&I Reliability NPA. The HVAC Building Assessor Reliability Engineer is to integrate with other discipline groups within the Reliability NPA teams, and other Business Units (BUs).
- Interface with the Site Building owner of record to verify the HVAC system constructed product meets design requirements.
- Support area safety initiatives, comply with Canadian Standard Association (CSA), Process Safety Management Elements, operational excellence management system (OEMS) and Government Reporting compliance requirements
- Ensure that renovations, refurbishing, expansions and new HVAC projects are in compliance with CSA regulatory standards and technical requirements particularly on Oil & Gas industry.
- Be an active participant in building assessment with other discipline.
- Support the development of the facility operating procedures, joint operating procedures, assembly and installation processes of HVAC equipment & devices in alignment with code compliance requirements
- Work closely with Major Projects and EPC teams to resolve technical scope issues during the EPC phase of the project.
- Understand and apply codes, standards, and work practices
- Work with HVAC design basics.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in HVAC system assessment on commercial, industrial or oil and gas industry.
- Eligible for registration, or already licensed, as a P. Eng in Alberta or other Canadian jurisdiction
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills since he/she will be part of a Building Assessment team that will undertake NPA facility/infrastructure assets/projects
- Have a good working experience in HVAC equipment and system
- Have a good working knowledge interpreting 2D drawings and schematics diagram of HVAC system.
- Must have a good experience in environmental and conform assessment.
- Must have a good experience in identify HVAC equipment operation principle.
**Previous Experience in the Canadian Oil and Gas Industry is preferred, Must be qualified to work in Canada
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -