Mechanical Coordinators – Piping/Millwright/Welding
- Pipefitter / Milwright / Welder experience with Commissioning Start-up and maintenanace.
- Review contractor prepared piping system test packages. Conduct system walk down inspections and identify deficiencies in preparation for Mechanical Completion, Acceptance, and Turnover with the Turnover Coordinator and with Operations start-up team. Verify as-built contractor drawing submissions, for turnover documentation.
- Ensure the Contractors QA/QC plans and Owner Quality Standards and Procedures are implemented. * Monitor field progress daily; approve daily Labor, Equipment, and Materials
- Ensure a safe work environment by completing safety audits of the construction contractor (FLRA / JSA audits) and attending contractor safety meetings and incident investigations
- Review and approve all Construction Change Notices
- Manage contractors successfully to complete job on schedule and within budget
- A minimum of 8 years experience coordinating the piping field construction / welding / maintenance of projects in the oil/gas or heavy industry.
- Must have Journeyman Trade Certification in Piping / Millwright /Welding or Power Engineer Certification.
- A strong focus on safety leadership
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft office and SAP.
*Job Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta
**Previous Experience in the Canadian Oil and Gas or Heavy Industry is preferred, Must be qualified to work in Canada
Indeed - 20 months ago