Technical Support Analyst Edmonton
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to play a vital support role in partnership with our customer.
We are seeking experienced Technical Support Agents that are highly motivated self-starters.
This is a 2 year contract opportunity; working with a technology services leader!
There are currently positions in Edmonton (downtown)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly customer service skills.
- Solid understanding of general networking, email, Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Lotus Notes & Novell highly desireable
- Basic Hardware Knowledge.
- Demonstrated ability to followed defined processes with strong documentation skills.
- Flexible work schedules with ability to work 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Weekend shifts.
Salary & Benefits Information:
- 4% Vacation Pay
- Eligible Statutory Holiday Pay
- Training Bonus
- Referral Bonus
Apply now by sending us your resume/cv.
Or follow this link: http://tinyurl.com/EDM-TECH
CCI's Resource and Energy Project Service (REPS) provides subscribers with timely information and industry contacts as well as promoting...