CCI canadian circuits inc Surrey, BC Full Cycle Bookkeeper/ Reception
Job responsibility for Full cycle book-keeper
- Must have excellent communication and writing skills
- Arrange couriers daily to ship orders and make sales orders.
- Conduct a monthly reconciliation of cad/US bank account
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly/ Maintenance of A/R
- CRA Remittance payroll,Gst / PST
- Issue financial statements
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Maintain inventory control and place orders given by department managers
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Must be highly organised and able to work under rush deadlines of shipping orders.
Desired Qualifications: The bookkeeper candidate should have post-secondary education in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as knowledge of Simply accounting and generally accepted accounting principles of book keeping Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook. We are looking for highly reliable and long term employee and timing is 8am to 5pm.
Experience: A minimum of 2 or more years relevant work experience is required.
Wage and Benefits: $32K
Thank you for your interest, only those candidates who are qualified will be contacted directly. Apply by email only. Info @canadiancircuits.com
Indeed - 7 months ago