CBV Collection Services Ltd. is a leading provider of collection services for over 90 years with clients in the financial, telecommunications, and government sectors. We are looking for highly motivated and career-focused individuals who believe in providing the best service and results for our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Competitive wages and the best commission structure in the industry
Numerous lucrative client portfolios and blue chip companies
Advanced contact technologies and State of the Art Collection Centre
Health and dental benefits
Regular rewards and incentives
A positive work environment with great advancement potential
Collector Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Outbound and inbound calls for collection actions in accordance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as all provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Contact consumers by telephone (manually or via dialer platform) regarding collection and recovery of outstanding accounts.
- Negotiate re-payment with consumers by form of payment in full, settlements and payment plans, according to company guidelines.
- Follow up on promise to pay and payment commitment accounts, to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction.
- Achieve various numeric standards and goals without sacrificing quality of service or adherence to provincial compliancy requirements and consistently representing the Company in a professional manner
Requirements- The ideal candidates will have:
- Call Center experience is an asset along with strong interpersonal skills
- Superior understanding of the English language with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to influence and persuade others
- Ability to plan and organize information and produce results in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment