Position Title: Full-Time Customer Service Representatives for Collections (Call Centre)
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Location: North York, Toronto
CBV Collection Services Ltd. is a leading provider of collection services for over 90 years with clients in the financial, telecommunications, and government sectors. With offices located across the country, we require Collection Specialists to join our expanding organization! This position will be located in our Toronto office.
As a Collection Specialist, you will use your negotiation skills to recover delinquent accounts, while providing the best service to fulfill our clients' needs.
- Competitive wages and the best commission structure in the industry
- RRSP program
- Health and dental benefits
- Regular contests, incentives, and awards
- A positive work environment with great advancement potential
- CBV Collections Services Ltd. is one of the leading accounts receivables recovery companies and a single source for Consumer and Commercial Collection Requirements
- Convenient location - TTC Accessible (transit and subway)
- Fully paid training
- Must be highly motivated by money, with a superior level of initiative
- Excellent sales and strong negotiation skills
- Availability to work shift work, including Monday - Friday evenings and some Saturdays
- Experience in a call center environment is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- The ability to be courteous, patient, and solutions-focused with customers
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Ability to summarize notes in a clear and concise manner, with good spelling and grammar skills
- Good knowledge of Windows, word processing software, electronic mail, and Internet Explorer
- Completion of High School
Previous collections experience is an asset but not a requirement - we provide full training.
If you're looking to succeed in a stimulating and dynamic environment, please apply to join our team of professionals. Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a covering letter and resume to the attention of:
Human Resources - Recruitment
CBV Collection Services Ltd.
Email: tor-jobs @ cbvcollections.com
CBV Collection Services Ltd. is an Equal-Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, men, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.