Position Title: Full-Time Collection Specialists
Reports to: Department Supervisor
Location: North York, Toronto
CBV Collection Services Ltd. is a leading provider of collection services for over 90 years with clients in the financial, telecommunications, and government sectors. We are looking for highly motivated and career-focused individuals who believe in providing the best service and results for our clients.
Collector Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Outbound and inbound calls for collection actions in accordance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as all provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Contact consumers by telephone (manually or via dialer platform) regarding collection and recovery of outstanding accounts.
- Negotiate re-payment with consumers by form of payment in full, settlements and payment plans, according to company guidelines.
- Follow up on promise to pay and payment commitment accounts, to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction.
- Achieve various numeric standards and goals without sacrificing quality of service or adherence to provincial compliancy requirements and consistently representing the Company in a professional manner
- Competitive wages and the best commission structure in the industry
- RRSP program
- Health and dental benefits
- Regular contests, incentives, and awards
- A positive work environment with great advancement potential
- CBV Collections Services Ltd. is one of the leading accounts receivables recovery companies and a single source for Consumer and Commercial Collection Requirements
- Convenient location - TTC Accessible (transit and subway)
- Fully paid training
- Must be highly motivated by money, with a superior level of initiative
- Excellent sales and strong negotiation skills
- Availability to work shift work, including Monday - Friday evenings and some Saturdays
- Experience in a call center environment is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively and professionally in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- The ability to be courteous, patient, and solutions-focused with customers
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Ability to summarize notes in a clear and concise manner, with good spelling and grammar skills
- Good knowledge of Windows, word processing software, electronic mail, and Internet Explorer
- Completion of High School
Previous collections experience is an asset but not a requirement - we provide full training.
If you're looking to succeed in a stimulating and dynamic environment, please apply to join our team of professionals. Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a covering letter and resume to the attention of:
Human Resources - Recruitment
CBV Collection Services Ltd.
Email: tor-jobs @ cbvcollections.com
CBV Collection Services Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity employer.
We thank all applicants for their responses, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.