CBV COLLECTION SERVICES LTD.
CLIENT SERVICES SUPERVISOR
Client Services Department
Position Title: Client Services Supervisor
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Department: Client Services
Reporting to the Client Services Manager, the Client Services Supervisor is responsible for supervising the Client Services staff and ensures all day to day activities are completed as required. This position provides service & quality support to an unlimited range of national clients and operational departments. This position also works towards maintaining a supporting role in assisting the operational leaders and their departments while maintaining a positive work atmosphere for all employees.
This role will maintain and enhance current levels of productivity, and take on new responsibilities as the position evolves.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the Client Services Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Is the first point of contact for general Client Services inquiries.
- Provides a high level of customer service to all internal and external clients and leads by example.
- Provides day to day leadership and motivates a high performance team.
- Responsible for maintaining, updating and re-enforcing all standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all client related folders.
- Assists with reviewing, auditing and managing client contracts ensuring full compliance.
- Provides on-going coaching and training to the Client Services staff.
- Assists with new client set up and on-boarding and participates in various projects.
- Assures all departmental tasks and deadlines are met.
- Other duties as required.
- Provides on-going coaching, feedback and training of new, existing, and updated procedures and processes to all Client Services staff.
- Ensures all assigned duties to staff are handled efficiently and meet required deadlines.
- Monitors staff member’s performance and productivity against company and departmental standards.
- Maintains employee records and produces reports as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
The minimum qualifications for this position include:
Previous supervisor experience is an asset
Minimum 3 years working in Client Services.
Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint.
Displays a high level of integrity, confidentiality and maturity. Displays professionalism while interacting with internal and external clients.
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with all levels of management, staff and customers.
Highly organized, self motivated and possesses good time management skills. Has the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Ability to work well under pressure, is a quick learner and reliable.
Possess superior interpersonal skills, are a team player and contributes to a positive work environment.
Has a solid understanding of the collection industry and possesses excellent client services skills.
Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills. Has the ability to handle and diffuse problems diplomatically and professionally.
Comprehension of the French language is an asset.
- Planning and Organizing
- Driving for results
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Interpersonal Communication
- Professional Impact
- Quality Orientation
- Organizational Commitment