Collections Officers Needed! (Laval)
Credit Collection Officers needed ASAP for our growing company!
CBV Collection Services Ltd. is a leading provider of collection services for over 90 years with clients in the financial, telecommunications, and government sectors.
We are looking for highly motivated and career-focused individuals who believe in providing the best service and results for our clients. We are always looking for Intermediate and Senior Collectors to start immediately.
Collector Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Outbound and inbound calls for collection actions in accordance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as all provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Contact consumers by telephone (manually or via dialer platform) regarding collection and recovery of outstanding accounts.
- Perform skip tracing and establish contact with consumers.
- Negotiate re-payment with consumers by form of payment in full, settlements and payment plans, according to company guidelines.
- Follow up on promise to pay and payment commitment accounts, to ensure a positive resolution and client satisfaction.
- Achieve various numeric standards and goals without sacrificing quality of service or adherence to provincial compliancy requirements and consistently representing the Company in a professional manner.
Requirements- The ideal candidates will have:
- Customer Service experience
- At least 1 year working as a successful 3rd party collector (would be an asset)
- Superior command of the English and French languages with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others
- Ability to work productively and produce in a dynamic, rapidly hic changing environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages and the best commission structure in the industry
- RRSP program
- Health and dental benefits
- Regular Contests and incentives
- A positive work environment with great advancement potential
Please email your resumes/applications to
mtl-jobs @ cbvcollections.com
CBV is an equal-opportunity employer and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, men, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Due to the high volume of applicants only those who are shortlisted for interview will be contacted.