Receptionist Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm 35 hrs/week 15$/hr
- Greeting and registering arriving clients in a prompt, pleasant and helpful manner;
- Operating the office switchboard by responding to incoming calls, routing calls to the appropriate area, taking and relaying messages if necessary, and communicating general office information;
- Showing lawyers and clients to the respective boardrooms for meetings;
- Maintaining client confidentiality;
- Sending a receiving faxes, couriers, and mail;
- Performing other related duties within the office as assigned.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Knowledge of switchboard and communication procedures.
- Knowledge of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Skill in operating a communications system.
- Skill in computer applications.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instruction.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to keep the work area neat and organized
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
Experience an asset
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm 35 hrs/week 15$/hr
Indeed - 17 months ago
CBM Lawyers is primarily a boutique insurance litigation firm. We are dedicated to providing quality legal services to the insurance and...