Employment Opportunity – Administrative Assistant
CBI Calgary South (Midnapore Mall)
Join a talented team for a leading healthcare organization.
CBI Health Group is an exciting place to work. Selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, we are a values-based, results-oriented and collaborative company, with a focus on increasing the health and wellness of our communities
Position: Administrative Assistant
Term: Full-Time Permanent
Location: CBI Calgary South (Midnapore Mall)
Description: We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and dependable individual with strong
communication skills, to provide customer service, administrative and clerical support, while ensuring patient satisfaction, efficiency of the operation and that excellent service to clients is maintained at all times.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for greeting patients and other guests to the clinic and making them feel welcome
- Responsible for the daily operation of the front desk
- Responsible for the daily management of the schedule to minimize cancelled appointments and vacancies. Books appointments either by telephone or in person. Calling to re-schedule any missed appointments.
- Working with the Clinic Administrator to foster and develop new business and services contacts for the clinic as well as to maintain strong relationships with our current business contacts
- Answering telephones and providing callers with information about the clinic - explaining CBI procedures to patients, insurance and Rehabilitation companies, employers and physicians
- Preparing, organizing and maintaining the charts used for daily appointments as necessary.
- Coordinates the flow of letters; updates and copies documents for charts, mails and records the date of mailing;
- Cross-checks and totals daily payments; prepares and makes bank deposits under the direction of the Administrator;
- Reports directly to the Administrator unless specified by the Clinic Manage
- Ensures referral to admission cycle times are within acceptable parameters
- May be required to supervise and train other support staff under the direction of the Administrator or Clinic Manager;
- Responsible for discharging files when appropriate;
- Ensures all information regarding clients are stored in a confidential, secure manner;
- Provides information as required to WCB, insurers, CBI , region and corporate groups;
- Provides back up and support to the Administrator and other clinics as may be required;
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Warm, friendly telephone manner
- Customer service experience required, ideally in the service sector;
- Knowledge of the rehabilitation sector;
- Computer literacy (Windows and Excel);
- Ability to communicate well internally and externally;
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a dynamic team environment
Indeed - 20 months ago