Casey’s Grill- Bar, 120 Great Lakes Dr, Brampton, Ontario, L6R 2K7
4 Positions 2 Full time, 2 Part Time
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION:
Casey’s Grill- Bar Brampton location is seeking an experienced Bartender who is passionate about food, and is committed to creating “WOW” guest experiences. Based on our corporate vision of service excellence, all servers will be responsible for all aspects of daily operations; ensure that all food and service standards are met. This position must be available to work days, evenings and weekends.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
As a Bartender at Casey’s Grill- Bar, you will be responsible for consistently providing our guests with an outstanding dining experience which is achieved by adhering to our standards of quality and service. We will prepare and support you for success in your role by putting you in an environment that has the highest of standards and with a team of people who share a positive attitude and winning mindset. As a server you will be the face of our restaurant while having the benefit of working in the busiest outdoor mall in all of Brampton! We offer competitive wages as well as many perks to help keep our team members engaged.
Detailed Activities / Tasks
- Helps to seat guests
- Serves the guest in a professional manner so they are not left wanting or needing anything during their visit and following the six steps for service excellence
- Listens to guests and suggests items that meet their needs and enhance their experience
- Processes guest orders and payment
- Lives and breathes the brand concepts
– Continually uses concept lingo and promotes concept
- Performs related maintenance/cleaning duties as required
- Follows Health and Safety procedures set out in Health and Safety manual
-Experience Minimum 1-2 years serving experience working in a high volume restaurant or bar.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply directly to this ad with your resume and cover letter
We thank all those who take the time to apply. However, due to the number of applications received, only candidates selected for the next phase of the recruitment process will be contacted.