We are seeking highly motivated people with a passion in all aspects of interior design work.
Interior Designer (Full time)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drafting and production of detailed drawings.
- Color scheme and material selection and specification.
- Plumbing selection and specification.
- Appliances selection and specification.
- Lighting selection and specification.
- Involvement in general design conceptualization process.
- Assist in archiving activities
- Other design duties on an as needed basis.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Must be proficient in AUTO CAD
- Knowledge of photo shop is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in working with client and contractors.
- Must be able to coordinate duties with colleagues and then work independently to complete tasks.
- Must be able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines for task completion.
- Must have an eye for detail.
- Must be willing to learn. Must have strong organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Independent, mature and responsible individual capable of logical thinking and problem solving.
To apply, please submit a current resume via e-mail