Founded in 1977, CARMA Industries Inc. is a Canadian owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of Submetering and Billing Solutions. With close to 200,000 meters installed, CARMA services the commercial, multi-residential and school boards markets, helping thousands of building owners take control of their electricity and utility costs. CARMA’s head office is located in Lindsay, Ontario, with four technical support offices in Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary and Vancouver. For more information, please visit www.carmaindustries.com.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is on a per Project basis.
CARMA currently has an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to work as a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer is responsible for ensuring the creative development and refinement of graphic design projects while maintaining the visual identity of Carma Industries Inc. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a variety of marketing collateral materials, such as print brochures, print ads, and web banner ads, just to name a few, as required.
The Graphic Designer would report to the Marketing Coordinator located in our Head Office in Lindsay, Ontario. The position would work out of the candidate’s home-based office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with client (CARMA) to establish project objectives, requirements and timelines
- Use graphic design software to layout and template approved design concepts for marketing material
- Prepares finished copy using copy, arrangement, size, type size & style, photography, illustrations, and colour when designing materials
- Develop web ads as required
- Submit drafts to Marketing Coordinator for Approvals
- Makes changes to draft materials
- Prepares final layout for printing
- Coordinates printing of approved final artwork
- Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite software
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong team player with a great attitude
- Multimedia experience-HTML coding experience an asset
- Displays Creativity
- Committed to Quality
- Is comfortable working from templates when required, and designing new materials within Carma Guidelines
- Ensures all materials/projects are produced to specification on time
Education & Experience: A post-secondary degree in Graphic Design, with 2 or 3 years related work experience in performing design/layout and other related functions.
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to: Carma Industries Inc., 132 Walsh Road, Lindsay, ON K9V 4R3.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago
For over 20 years, CARMA has been providing energy management tools to building owners and operators to measure and analyze utilities...