Carma Industries is a Canadian owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of utilities submetering systems and billing solutions. We are currently recruiting for an Electronics Technician/Technologist. The position will be responsible for the daily testing of electronics board and calibration, component level repair of circuit boards, as well as quality control testing of electric kWh meters. Candidates will ensure all quality control paperwork is completed on-time and with accuracy.
- Use of hand tools, power tools, and ESD control devices
- Ability to hand solder
- Visual inspection of production boards
- Use of meters, scopes and other test equipment in production testing, calibration and repair
- Electronics knowledge of components, schematics, and processor systems
- Learn and utilize various software tools for board testing and repairs
- Flexibility to test many different boards with both analog and/or digital circuitry
- Safe operation of a test console running 600VAC
- Document control
- Some mechanical assembly is required
- College Diploma in Electronics Technician/Technologist
- Experience with, and ability to, diagnose, troubleshoot, test and repair analog/digital circuitry
- Experience with, and knowledge of, test equipment, ESD control and electronic components
- Good vision and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read and handle small delicate parts
- Competency and understanding of the English language (oral, verbal, and written)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
While we thank all applicants, only emailed resumes will be contacted, and only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
For over 20 years, CARMA has been providing energy management tools to building owners and operators to measure and analyze utilities...