Canadawide Scientific is looking for an individual to join our inside sales team. Canadawide Scientific is a 100% Canadian owned company serving the scientific and industrial communities across Canada since 1976. We offer a broad range of analytical instrumentation, field and laboratory equipment, everyday supplies and chemicals for an infinite number of applications. From sample collection to analysis, and from discovery to realization, Canadawide Scientific exceeds our customer's requirements in the areas of research, diagnostics, clinical, manufacturing and environmental industries. Our growing success is strongly anchored by an ISO 9001:2008 quality management system, a consistently expanding portfolio of innovative products, and the creation of a superior customer experience.
An integral part of this position is the ability to provide service to our customers through the placement and monitoring of orders. In addition to controlling costs, solving problems, and ensuring the timely delivery of products to our customers the successful candidate is responsible for maintaining close liaison with customers while developing innovative ways to improve the customer experience.
- Process telephone, email and fax orders.
- Provide pricing, availability, cross-reference, researching and sourcing of products for customers.
- Handle customer quote requests and submit quotes within deadlines.
- Follow up quote requests with customers.
- Answer product application questions and research product information, utilizing supplier catalogs, on-line websites and other appropriate resourses to meet customer order requirements.
- Communicate any delays or problems with delivery and make suggestions for alternative products when necessary.
- Resolve customer service problems and complaints.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Attend supplier product training and application sessions.
- Special projects
- Maintain customer database
- Qualify new or existing customers
- Plan and make lead follow-up calls.
- Send out any literature or quotations required.
- Ability to control costs, solve problems, and ensure timely delivery of products to our customers.
- Company paid benefits
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Fully bilingual, (Engilish & French)
- A self-motivator with an outgoing personality
- Sales or customer service experience
- University or College degree, preferably in chemistry or biology
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Skilled in planning, organization and goal setting
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Computer basics in Windows, Excel, Word, Email, and Internet
For more details on this and other opportunities with Canadawide, please visit our website.
Indeed - 11 months ago