The primary function of this role is the administration of commercial loan files scheduled to be funded by a Lender. This position is critical to the credit management team which requires a professional level of credit management experience in commercial loan administration. The candidate for this position must be extremely organized with a ability to multi-task, prioritize with expert level of attention to detail. This position reports directly to the Funding Manager and the responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure receipt of all pre-funding items as outlined in the Commitment Letter as well as providing a complete analysis and review prior to forwarding to the Lender;
- Receipt and review of solicitors instructions and confirmation of agreement of those instructions;
- Liaise with the Solicitor and Borrower from time to time to ensure that all funding requirements are being met;
- Liaise with Insurance Consultant from time to time to ensure that insurance requirements as per Commitment Letter are being met;
- Liaise with Quantity Surveyor (if construction) to ensure that all terms of the Commitment Letter are being met;
- Maintain the funding status on in-house database system on a continual basis;
- Ensure collection of all pertinent fees relative to the funding
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Commercial loan administration experience for full cycle funding administration not less than 5 years.
- Full understanding of mortgage administration legal requirements and guidelines of financial lending.
- Commercial Real Estate conveyancing a definite asset.
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their resume and cover letter outlining your experience relative to this role along with your salary expectations in response to this advertisement through indeed.ca.
Please note that we are only accepting candidates from the greater Edmonton area for this opportunity as relocation allowance or LMO applications are not approved for this posting.
Canada ICI is a national firm involved in the origination, funding and management of mortgages for investment, commercial and industrial...