Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and sell travel related products such as air, tour, hotel and car reservations through the CAANEO Travel Services Call Centre
- Answer member/client inquiries
- Complete outbound calling as directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work with the public
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to work variable shifts, Monday to Friday, between 8 am and 8 pm.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- 3 years plus travel agent experience
- Successful completion of Travel Agency Certification course from established and recognized institution.
- IATA approved agency experience an asset.
- Complete knowledge of Apollo
- Fluency in both official languages an asset.
- TICO certification required.
Successful applicant will be required to join Teamsters Local Union 91
Indeed - 22 months ago
The Canadian Automobile Association, CAA, is a non-profit federation, founded in 1913, of nine clubs across Canada, providing roadside...