Part time, temporary work available at the Kanata CAA North & East Ontario Ottawa Member Experience Centre.
- Represent the CAA brand and associated products and services in initial contact with members and clients visiting the Member Experience Centre;
- Refer visitors to the appropriate staff to address their concerns;
- Answer telephones, identify needs, transfer to the appropriate staff and/or take messages
- Assist with the restocking and display of merchandise;
- Assist Members by providing maps, tourbooks, and assisting with merchandise sales as required;
- Renew memberships as required;
- Prepare TripTiks
- Ship/ Receive mail and packages
- Assist the MEC Manager in completing administrative tasks as required;
- Other duties assigned from time to time.
- Completion of a high school or equivalent and two years’ experience in a public contact role;
- Working knowledge of MS Word and the capacity to learn software programs quickly;
- The ability to handle conflicting work priorities;
- The ability to discretely handle confidential information;
- Results oriented;
- Customer service oriented and good communication skills
Must undergo a Criminal Reference Check. Employment is contingent on a successful reference and security check.
Indeed - 23 months ago
The Canadian Automobile Association, CAA, is a non-profit federation, founded in 1913, of nine clubs across Canada, providing roadside...