The project entails the removal and replacement of the curtain wall and window system on a Toronto high-rise. The project is multi-phased and will be ongoing until further notice.
Since we will be working on a high-rise building, we require workers who are comfortable working at heights and are trained in Fall Arrest and on swing stages and aerial platforms. Preference will be given to applicants with WHMIS and First Aid/CPR training. Glazing and glass handling experience is preferred.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years building construction/restoration experience and/or apprenticeship training
- Glass glazing, handling and metal cladding experience preferred
- Curtain wall installation experience
- Experience working at heights
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Team oriented