Are you a detail oriented, customer focused individual with a passion for huge complex projects? Have you ever been told you’re “too organized”? If so, we want to hear from you!
CG Industrial Specialties Ltd. (CGIS) is the global supplier of high performance valves, controls and automation to various industries. With over 30 years of experience, we represent “best in class” valve manufacturers ensuring reduced maintenance, the lowest cost of ownership and highest reliability.
Project & Document Support Coordinator
We currently have a wonderful career opportunity in our Edmonton office for a Project & Document Support Coordinator. This position will play a critical coordination role and is responsible for supporting the Sales, Project and Service departments with documentation requirements and process coordination for projects. Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparing sales orders for non-automated items and submit them for processing
- Coordinating information exchange between Sales, Service, Planning, Accounting, Production and Shipping
- Working directly with Project Coordinators and assisting with documentation requirements both of a technical and non-technical nature. This includes the submittal, cataloguing and tracking of all project documentation
- Providing assistance with compiling formal technical bid packages
- Assisting with the contract process as needed, ensuring deadlines are being achieved, customer requirements are being met and unforeseen consequences are dealt with on a timely basis
- If required, assist with drawing requirements, creating documentation and maintaining records of submittals and approvals
- If required and as knowledge and experience is gained, may assist with coordinating invoicing with accounting department and other associated financial aspects of projects
The successful candidate ideally possesses post-secondary education (preferably of a technical nature) and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical inside sales support or project support work. Prior knowledge of valves, automation, and/or instrumentation would be an asset. Because of the high degree of collaboration with both internal and external teams, the ability to clearly articulate ideas in combination with the capacity to listen, understand and anticipate the needs of others is critical. Strong computer literacy is key with experience in Microsoft Office, Great Plains Dynamics, Maximizer and AutoCAD being an advantage.
CG proudly offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package, including Group RSP matching program, profit sharing, CostPlus program, 3 weeks’ vacation, sunny Fridays, educational subsidies and more.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a vibrant, growing company and your skills and background meet the criteria above, please forward your cover letter and resume in a Word document or PDF to the email provided.
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.