C U Advertising
Advertising Sales Representative
C U Advertising is a full service representative agency specializing in recruitment advertising for the countries top campus publications.
C U Advertising is currently seeking 2 energetic sales representatives/account managers to handle student publications and campus newspaper accounts across Canada. The successful candidate will be responsible for growth of existing accounts and development of new business.
The successful candidate will be a customer oriented self-starter, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines. The candidate will be required to meet targeted goals, build and maintain long-term client relationships, as well as sell advertising to new and existing clients. This position requires someone who is resourceful and can multi-task to meet multiple deadlines, a team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for, but not limited to the following.
- Present and sell advertising space to potential clients throughout North America.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads, sales prospects and sales contacts.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Help build and maintain partnerships with advertisers and student focused organizations
- Successful at performing well under pressure; manage multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Communicate with clients directly regarding future publications.
- Logging sales calls, and communications.
- Cold calls for any prospective leads relating to publication demands.
- Post Secondary education.
- Bilingual would be considered an asset.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience (agency experience an asset)
- Newspaper sales experience also considered an asset.
- Computer literate, particularly in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook with excellent internet skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills
We offer a fun and energetic environment within a fast growing company. We offer a competitive salary plus commission and a benefits package.
Application Deadline: open
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.