C U Advertising is a full service agency specializing in University and College advertising for campus media.
C U Advertising is currently seeking energetic sales representatives to work with colleges and universities nationwide. The successful candidate will be responsible for growth of existing accounts and development of new business.
The successful candidate will be a customer oriented self-starter, with excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines. The candidate will be required to meet targeted sales as well as sell advertising to new and existing clients. This position requires someone who is resourceful and can multi-task to meet multiple deadlines, a team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Present and sell advertising space to potential clients throughout North America
- Cold calls for any prospective leads relating to publication demands.
- Logging sales calls, and communications.
- Follow up on new leads, sales prospects and sales contacts.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Successful at performing well under pressure
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Post Secondary education.
- Bilingual would be considered an asset.
- Sales experience also considered an asset.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PC based software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills
We offer a fun and energetic environment within a fast growing company. We offer a salary plus commission and a benefits package.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letters addressed to Eli Helfand (Sales Manager)
Application Deadline: OPEN
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.