The TELUS Business Account Manager’s primary focus is to drive wireless sales in the SMB marketplace. We are recruiting a hunter to target and acquire new business accounts in South-Western Ontario.
- Sales-savvy with high level of business acumen
- Strong prospecting, cold-calling, appointment-setting ability
- Drive wireless data sales and ensure successful execution of wireless data application opportunities.
- Strong focus on new business development through effective prospecting
- Manage sales funnel for all data opportunities. Coordinate customer deployment and implementation to deliver data solutions and support to customers
- Prepare professional written and/or verbal proposals targeted to the Key Decision-Makers
- Negotiate contracts, initiate orders and pursue all business opportunities with energy, drive and a need to finish.
- Extraordinary client service skills and a commitment to provide an unparalleled client experience
- Ability and patience to simplify and explain wireless technology
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced dynamic environment that demands quality, creativity and consistency
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experienced and comfortable with speaking to individuals and small groups
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- High integrity and business ethics; accountable - takes clear ownership and delivers on commitments
- Ability to perform well in a team environment
- Reliable transportation as travel is required