Do you have a passion for Luxury interior design?
At C&E we’re looking for part time junior interior designer who understand and have a passion for luxury interior design to join our team in Vancouver. Our mission is to create luxury living space, and translate customer needs into products and services that focus on quality and design.
- Project managing and assisting the work of our design team to make successful projects
- Create and refine AutoCAD drawings
- Work with internal team and vendors to develop specifications and design details
- Complete assignments within timelines
- Assist with business development and project proposals or presentation as required
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in Interior design or equivalent interior design experience
- Passion for style and trends in high-end home fashions
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task and manage several projects.
- Proficient in Sketch up, AutoCAD, and Photoshop
- Knowledge to read & understand full set of construction drawing and space planning
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Self-motivated & inspired, with a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Ability to speak Mandarin is an asset.
If you feel this position is a fit for you please send us a letter telling us what you want to accomplish from this position. Include your resume and portfolio.
Please understand that we will only be responding to qualified candidates.