The Byye Group of Companies has diversified interests in multiple arenas. We are currently recruiting for a variety of positions in our technology business that is focused on offering solutions in the visioning and health and wellness areas.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Technical Researcher. If the following responsibilities sound like challenges that would interest you, let us know how you would make a difference with us. We offer a competitive compensation package, a brand new office in the Beltline in Calgary and a great team environment.
Reporting to the Manager, Intellectual Property you will:
- Provide in-depth research on company and potentially conflicting technologies and Intellectual Properties (IP)
- Conduct comprehensive research regarding company’s IP and provide defensible assessment regarding its validity and that of potentially conflicting IP
- Assist inventors and the business unit in preparing invention disclosures
- Develop robust documentation processes to ensure full disclosure of inventions in a timely manner
- Ensure preliminary drafting of patent applications
What you bring:
- Relevant post-secondary education
- At least 2 years of relevant research and patent experience in a large corporation or law firm
- Well-developed/advanced knowledge of patent processes, laws, and regulations
- Strong understanding of web technologies, social products/technologies/platforms, mobile space
- Must be proactive, self-directed, detail oriented and organized and have exceptional oral and written communication skills
- At ease in a deadline-oriented environment
Please forward your cover letter and resume by close of business March 28, 2013.
Indeed - 8 months ago
The Byye Group of Companies has diversified interests in multiple arenas. We are currently recruiting for a variety of positions in our...