buy buy BABY

buy buy BABY Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
okay job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Milford, CTNovember 16, 2014
didnt stay long it was just a part time job to help open the store up
Second Retail Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 6, 2014
Customer Service is great.
Product Knowledge from all associates are sharp.
Work around your school schedule.
Everyone in the job is nice and helpful.
fun work environment , fast work pace
Cashier (Current Employee), Paramus, NJOctober 4, 2014
Pros: interesting customers
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
cleaning of front end , cash register , interacting with customers ,sales
N/A
N/A (Current Employee), N/AOctober 4, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
- Customer service in greeting and assisting customers.
- Shared knowledge in ordering furniture which includes special orders, and transfers
- Ability to process on-line orders
- Assists in Safety, Feeding, Bath Departments, Baby Registry’s and Stocking Shelves
good place to work
Loss Prevention Associate, Sales Lead (Former Employee), Milford, CTSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, great hours
A typical day at work is to come in and see what is on the daily agenda then take care of the customers. When I first started there I had to learn how to use the Embroidery machine it was hard at first but once I got used to it I was a pro at it. All my co-workers were really nice we all joked at work and even made the customers feel warm and welcome – more... and they even laugh that's the best and always welcome them back. – less
very fun place to work and learn
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Brandon, FLSeptember 14, 2014
the job itself is not bad it is a great place to work. you must be willing to work hard if you want to progress
One of the most organized companies in the world.
Customer Service Trainer/Baby Registry Expert (Former Employee), West Long Branch njAugust 27, 2014
Pros: they will hear your ideas and let you have the chance to see that idea come to life.
Cons: if your manager isn't to fond of you, it's hard to advance
Buy Buy Baby provides a top notch service to their customers. The make new parents feel welcomed and gives the product knowledge so that they are able to have a little piece of mind. The management staff is amazing, they do everything possible to stimulate the minds of all the associates. If your having a baby or adopting this is the place to go. They – more... don't look down on anybody, so if your poor, homosexual, or any nationality this is the place to shop and register and not get judge. – less
Buy Buy Baby
Team Member/Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2014
Great management, great products. Great customers service values
Employees are Great - Management and Advancement horrible
Receiver/Stroller Associate (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: employees are fun
Cons: store manager and lack of respect
The employees for the most part get along great. The Merchandising Manager and the OPS manager are really cool and great to work for and I hope they get their own stores. The Store Manager is the worse very disrespectful of others non caring and does not how to approach or handle associates. How she has been with the company for 10 years really makes – more... me wonder but she should be fired and replace by one of the other managers. Also this company will work you like a slave, but does not want to pay you what you should be for the manual labor you provide to them – less
bad
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIAugust 21, 2014
The management sucks and it is not a fast growing company. Was not a worker friendly environment and they don't care about employees.
To work on improving the store and the company
Reciever (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 6, 2014
To work on improving the store and the company for the customers
Fun workplace, positive environment
Lead Customer Service (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: no full time positions
The store was very fun to work in and the management was very helpful.
Always a fun environment from customers to co workers
Cashier, Stroller Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: the whole store was like a family an truly care for our customers
I was a sales rep an i loved it. I got to work with parents everyday trying to find them the best selection of items for their new born baby. My co workers were very caring, we all worked together. I loved the management they were always very understanding.
helping people bring a new life into the world
Stroller Coordinator (Former Employee), Plano, TXJune 13, 2014
Pros: on a ladder a lot
Cons: meet great people
you help couples who are expecting a new life pick out safe items to help care for baby
Customer service driven
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), 270 7th ave New YorkJune 10, 2014
Pros: knowledgeable staff
Cons: not enough staff to service all customers
Service driven envionment and fun to work for. Knowledgeable staff and very dynamic customer base.
Energetic environment with a wide selection of products
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJune 6, 2014
This store is full of fast-paced customer service. Approaching potential clients shopping off of baby registries and guiding them to our product selection offering an immense amount of product knowledge.
Great company
Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 21, 2014
Pros: you'll have job security
Cons: management not qualified, promise unfulfilled promotions
Great company to work for. Although, they claim to have a promote from within culture, when all they do is hire from the outside and have lower members of management train their bosses. Most all of the external hires have experience but have low levels of education and are not qualified for the positions they are given.
It was an okay temporary thing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2014
Pros: 20% off items. but it's only useful if you have a kid.
Cons: some management, hours
It was okay place to work. Worked new hires like DOGS as if we are auditioning for a position to work here. So basically if you get let go after the "auditioning" period, you worked for nothing. Managment gets easily frustrated with employees if they have questions about anything. They don't really care for their employees as they should. Only about – more... the sales they make during the day. – less
It was a good place to work with, to get tons of experience from allowing me to be the type of
Sales Associate (Current Employee), 25322 El Paseo, Mission Viejo CA 92691May 8, 2014
Pros: good work environment and management. friendly staff that care about you.
Cons: repetitive. would enjoy something different and like to be challenged.
A typical day at work would be organizing my department and having it look presentable when customers come into the store. When we are open, I demo to customers on what they need for a newborn and will include add-ons with great customer service. At the end, when it is all over, cleaning and counting the money afterwards.

I learned how to speak to – more... customers properly, and if a customer had an issue, I properly gave them how the problem can be solved usually having them satisfied by the end of the day.

Management was great, they cared about you and would do anything in their power to make me feel comfortable. My coworkers were the same. Some I am very close with calling them good friends.

There really was no job, I knew everything I had too. I am looking for another job to get some variety rather than have it repetitive.

The most enjoyable part were the people like I mentioned earlier. They were great and they made it why I came to work everyday. – less
Fun workplace dedicated to customer service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCApril 30, 2014
A typical workday consisted mostly of assisting expecting parents and parents of small children to find products based off their needs. It's a positive environment with employees dedicated to providing the best customer service possible. Management is wonderful in their willingness to listen to and consider all comments and concerns.

1 2 3 4 5

About buy buy BABY

Think like a shopper and act like an owner! Grow as we grow! There are no limits to a career with buybuyBABY, a Part of the – Read more