buy buy BABY

buy buy BABY Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Head of department
Sales Department Lead / Inventory Replenishment (Former Employee), Farmington HillsJanuary 16, 2015
This job was not for me. This job wasn't for me . This job wasn't for me.This job wasn't for me. This job wasn't for me. i didnt like how they treated employees and they hire outside of the company so growth within is just a glass roof.
Always learning something new
Assistant Store Manager Merchandising (Former Employee), Orland Park, Il.January 16, 2015
Pros: entrepreneurial spirit
Cons: no stability/ ability to stay in routines
buybuyBaby is a great place to work to showcase selling skills. There is an entrepreneurial spirit to the merchandising, however the company is still trying to find its' way in overall managing of day to day operations. The standards and guidelines change without proper rollouts and are often found out during store walks with field personnel.

There is great reward in the ability to decide you want to feature a specific product, be able to order it, and then track its' progress, share the success with the company and then be recognized for it.
Productive and Fun work place
Merchandiser / Sales Associate (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule with great benefits.
Cons: part time dont get benefits.
Our main priority is to give great customer service no matter how much volume in the store and how busy we are. Greet and smile and eye contact is our main approach. The management is good and we just have enough manager in the store. The hours is flexible and they give you accommodation. Everybody in the store is friendly and kind. The hardest is when you cannot give what the customer want due to our policy and then you have to pass the buck to the manager. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see kids enjoying in the store and we are able to help the customers with recommendations, suggestions and helping them locate with the merchandise that they are looking for.
Fun interactive place to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, IlDecember 30, 2014
Good place to work. Fast-paced work environment tailoring customer service to meet customers needs. Not your typical retail work environment.
No thanks.
Team Member (Former Employee), Sandy, UtahDecember 28, 2014
It's a great place to work if you like extremely rude coworkers. Other locations might be alright, but this one is awful. I got out of there as soon as I could.
Good for customers
Delivery Lead/Receiving Co-Lead (Former Employee), Detroit, MiDecember 12, 2014
When there, I was worked for every last penny. While I don't mind that, the management was very unprofessional and on more than one occasion a certain manager made a lot of problems. It wasn't until I left that the company noticed the issue. Other than that, the customer experience and sales staff is great! If you are in retail, look at how they treat their customer.
Its money
Customer Service (Current Employee), Canton, MIDecember 4, 2014
if you need money then work here
good people
easy job
not enough money
okay hours
Productive, enjoyable place to work.
Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 29, 2014
A typical day at work consists of great customer service and access to inventory information for customers looking for products.
I gained additional skills pertaining to customer service and safety.
Management consists of great people, who are all easy to communicate with no matter what situation.
Hardest part of the job is when the store gets busy with many customers, if you're not fast paced and organized you'll have a hard time. That's mainly with any job.
Co-workers are great and easy to get along with. The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with customers and being able to make their day by assisting them and providing the best customer service. The bonus of the job is getting to see all the adorable children that come in and interact with you!
okay job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Milford, CTNovember 16, 2014
didnt stay long it was just a part time job to help open the store up
Second Retail Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 6, 2014
Customer Service is great.
Product Knowledge from all associates are sharp.
Work around your school schedule.
Everyone in the job is nice and helpful.
fun work environment , fast work pace
Cashier (Current Employee), Paramus, NJOctober 4, 2014
Pros: interesting customers
Cons: short breaks, healthcare
cleaning of front end , cash register , interacting with customers ,sales
N/A
N/A (Current Employee), N/AOctober 4, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
- Customer service in greeting and assisting customers.
- Shared knowledge in ordering furniture which includes special orders, and transfers
- Ability to process on-line orders
- Assists in Safety, Feeding, Bath Departments, Baby Registry’s and Stocking Shelves
good place to work
Loss Prevention Associate, Sales Lead (Former Employee), Milford, CTSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, great hours
A typical day at work is to come in and see what is on the daily agenda then take care of the customers. When I first started there I had to learn how to use the Embroidery machine it was hard at first but once I got used to it I was a pro at it. All my co-workers were really nice we all joked at work and even made the customers feel warm and welcome and they even laugh that's the best and always welcome them back.
very fun place to work and learn
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Brandon, FLSeptember 14, 2014
the job itself is not bad it is a great place to work. you must be willing to work hard if you want to progress
One of the most organized companies in the world.
Customer Service Trainer/Baby Registry Expert (Former Employee), West Long Branch njAugust 27, 2014
Pros: they will hear your ideas and let you have the chance to see that idea come to life.
Cons: if your manager isn't to fond of you, it's hard to advance
Buy Buy Baby provides a top notch service to their customers. The make new parents feel welcomed and gives the product knowledge so that they are able to have a little piece of mind. The management staff is amazing, they do everything possible to stimulate the minds of all the associates. If your having a baby or adopting this is the place to go. They don't look down on anybody, so if your poor, homosexual, or any nationality this is the place to shop and register and not get judge.
Buy Buy Baby
Team Member/Lead (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 26, 2014
Great management, great products. Great customers service values
bad
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIAugust 21, 2014
The management sucks and it is not a fast growing company. Was not a worker friendly environment and they don't care about employees.
To work on improving the store and the company
Reciever (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 6, 2014
To work on improving the store and the company for the customers
Fun workplace, positive environment
Lead Customer Service (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 21, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: no full time positions
The store was very fun to work in and the management was very helpful.
Always a fun environment from customers to co workers
Cashier, Stroller Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pleasant Hill, CAJune 30, 2014
Pros: the whole store was like a family an truly care for our customers
I was a sales rep an i loved it. I got to work with parents everyday trying to find them the best selection of items for their new born baby. My co workers were very caring, we all worked together. I loved the management they were always very understanding.

1 2 3 4 5

About buy buy BABY

Think like a shopper and act like an owner! Grow as we grow! There are no limits to a career with buybuyBABY, a Part of the – Read more