buy buy BABY Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
buybuybaby is a great place to work with very good customers. Our company values customers and encourages employees to always focus on service
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 May 2017
A typical day is spend helping customers with registries and selecting product. We are trained very well in most areas of our store, so helping customers is easy. Our managers also take care of customers, working with us on the floor. The managers are understanding and fun. I like coming to work and appreciate our store and all the people working there. The hard part of the job is some people don't take their job seriously and do not come to work all the time. It's selfish and makes giving service for the rest us of, difficult.
Its ok
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 April 2017
Some managers are selfish and hard to work with, making the job stressful. Short staffed in the evening, too many customers for the amount of associates. Not very flexible hours and no guaranteed days off. Managers change their minds and contradict each other, making it confusing as to what is supposed to be done.
Pros
Lots of hours, good coworkers
Cons
Not flexible, poor managers
good .......
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON26 October 2016
good. they just opened.
good co-workers, no stress, good supervisors.
Training, learned to do many things since its my first job.
Growth Opportunities
Furniture Lead Hand (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 September 2016
Working with Buy Buy Baby is the opportunity to grow. While working as team leader ,supportive team players helping each other to complete the tasks. Learned a lot from the organisation even from the co-employees, even learning new everyday helps improve and boost skills. Abilities to adapt to situation, customer queries, resloving problems, retaining consumer, preparing invoices, orders, answering calls, cash back ups, LOD shifts, Merchandising all include a part of job and interacting with the customers imparting knowledge about the products and cross selling in turn is a fun. Talking to customers is learning and enjoyable helping them what they are looking for and what is best for them. Customer satisfaction is the most important perspective from any point of view.
Great coworkers
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 February 2016
Bad management and inconsistent shifts. Unfair distribution of work and unwillingness to compromise. Coworkers kind and friendly.