buy buy BABY

buy buy BABY Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Deceitfully productive, cronyism, and more.
sales consultant (Current Employee), Scottsdale,ArizonaApril 19, 2015
Pros: The customers, a few coworkers
Cons: Management, inventory, revenue, business plan, pay
They are a wonderful company to work for. However after week two the veil is removed. You will end up working 24 hours or less a week at managements discretion when ever they tell you, do not expect a notice. Your schedule is a recommendation not actually official. Do not count on coworkers to show up for shifts are replace you, it's your responsibility to find a replacement so you don't go over 24 hours. Management is a title that senior coworkers clam, do not expect to see management defined. There is no leadership to learn from, google will help you develop. The customers are great and very friendly and open to learning about products sold. There are the usually that will lie to " management" and risk your job to save $40. You are always less knowledgeable, and less of an ideal team member so don't ask for anything. You are not expected to sell anything. The business plan is, make the store look well stocked and they will buy. So if you make the store $600 per hour in sell's no one cares. If you genuinely enjoy helping people, sorry they are less important than the well stocked store. Honestly, if you like sell's,customer service, teamwork, productive business goals, and organization. Go, somewhere else your ambition is useless at buy buy baby and your morals don't matter. Sorry just saving you time.
Unorganized workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Batavia, ILApril 18, 2015
Cons: short breaks
Cashiering and stocking.
I enjoyed helping customer with their babies needs
Management was ok but went through a few different ones
Daily routines
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Milford, CTApril 14, 2015
My daily routines would be to check tasks that are sent by corporate, over see the sales floor and verify that our receiving department is processing all incoming items correctly. I make sure that all reports are sent out to our district and corporate staff, payroll and scheduling is updated and that the associates are constantly being trained on new products.
Loved working with expctant mothers and making sure everything was ready for baby.
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Fort Worth TexasApril 1, 2015
Pros: Lesrning, Building the relationship, and knwoing you did great.
Cons: Not enough stuff.
Came in with a positive attitude and worked to make sure all customers left happy and assisted. I learned that having a baby can be stressful at times but with the right help I could make shopping for baby a great and fun experience. managers always had huddles and were always there to lend a helping hand, and answer any questions. Hardest part of my job was wanting to spend as much time as I could with the customers to build that relationship but unfortunately I couldn't since I wanted to assist all. The most enjoyable part of the job was to know mom dad and baby were all set. specially when moms would hug you and tell you how much you helped and would come back to show baby.
Fun place to work
customer service, problem solving (Former Employee), Hurst,TxMarch 31, 2015
I enjoyed working there.. My managers and co workers were very easy to get along with.I never had retail experience and was lucky to work for a great company that was willing to train me. I learned a lot and I believe working there made makes me a great person to work at any company.
Fun workplace
Salesman (Former Employee), Independence, MOMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Happy work place
Cons: Was a long drive from my house.
Great place to work. I learned so much about all the baby products, such as bottles all the different types and differences in them, the different brands of car seats and strollers, binkies, clothing, cribs, etc. I was able to meet new or becoming mothers and I was able to teach them all I know about the merchandise, and for them to tell me I helped them in so many ways really made me happy at the end of the day. The staff was fantastic and the work environment was amazing.
meeting great people
Sales/Customer service associate (Current Employee), njMarch 20, 2015
Pros: working in baby regisrty
Cons: management no benefits for part time hard to advance
fun place to work, getting to do registry walks helping expectant parents register for baby items. BBB offers the best customer service, awesome coworkers management is awful, all about favoritism, hours up and down despite their company policy its very hard to advance,
Fun Work place
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee), PortchesterMarch 18, 2015
Enjoyed working with couples the needed knowledge on being parents for the first time. Helping with telling them what is good for their new baby and adjusting our products into their lifestyle. Great co-workers it was always a total team effort.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate in the Furniture Department (Current Employee), Mason, OHMarch 13, 2015
Work responsibilities:
• Greeting customers and assisting them to find and select products
• Providing customers with information about products, discounts and terms of sale
• Selling furniture, including both providing options and closing the sale
• Managing details of furniture orders and customer information in electronic systems
• Assisting customers with online and over the phone orders
• Managing furniture deliveries and customer pick-up orders
• Creating marketing signs for products
• Keeping the department clean and organized
• Stocking product
• Supporting other departments including storefront cash register check out
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Deptford, NJMarch 8, 2015
This was my favorite place to work, i loved my co workers the management and customers were great as well. The stores culture is so different and not in a bad way. I loved helping and getting to know the customers by first name basis.
Buy Buy Buy
Senior Merchandising Manager - Furniture (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great culture
Cons: no work/life balence
A fun company with a great culture. A sister to Bed bath an established concept . A few bad eggs are spoiling the batch. The District support is not supportive , and they have a bullying mentality.
Great part time job.
Furniture Sales Associate (Former Employee), GeorgiaFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: mature co-workers, hours
Cons: working with emotional pregnant women
OK job. A good job to have while in school but nothing to make a living off of. You learn a lot of the need the materials you need when having a baby.
Very nice place to work, people are great and very friendly.
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Newark, DEFebruary 15, 2015
I love working for Buy Buy Baby. It is a very nice company to work for. All employees are very kind and always willing to help
Top Notch Work Place
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Best job yet. I would highly recommend working here to anyone. I was hired being pregnant and I loved that about this place.
Good retail position
CSR, Front End Lead, and Special Orders Associate (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: always busy, days go by quickly and enjoyably
Cons: long hours, weekend and evening shifts required
Company was good to work for. Typical retail position centered around providing excellent customer service and following company procedures.
fun place good people
Department Manager (strollers) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 4, 2015
great place worked there for 2 years now parties every month and every holiday great employee discounts very flexible with time
Good place to work need room to grow
Baby Gear/Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day is very slow with work. I've learned that the customer is always right. Management is pretty easy going, maybe too easy going to a point where some coworkers take advantage. I feel like a lot of coworkers do not take the job seriously. Honestly, the hardest part of the job is to actually stay busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is to actually interact with the customers and find their needs and wants and to deliver on them.
Head of department
Sales Department Lead / Inventory Replenishment (Former Employee), Farmington HillsJanuary 16, 2015
This job was not for me. This job wasn't for me . This job wasn't for me.This job wasn't for me. This job wasn't for me. i didnt like how they treated employees and they hire outside of the company so growth within is just a glass roof.
Always learning something new
Assistant Store Manager Merchandising (Former Employee), Orland Park, Il.January 16, 2015
Pros: entrepreneurial spirit
Cons: no stability/ ability to stay in routines
buybuyBaby is a great place to work to showcase selling skills. There is an entrepreneurial spirit to the merchandising, however the company is still trying to find its' way in overall managing of day to day operations. The standards and guidelines change without proper rollouts and are often found out during store walks with field personnel.

There is great reward in the ability to decide you want to feature a specific product, be able to order it, and then track its' progress, share the success with the company and then be recognized for it.
Productive and Fun work place
Merchandiser / Sales Associate (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule with great benefits.
Cons: part time dont get benefits.
Our main priority is to give great customer service no matter how much volume in the store and how busy we are. Greet and smile and eye contact is our main approach. The management is good and we just have enough manager in the store. The hours is flexible and they give you accommodation. Everybody in the store is friendly and kind. The hardest is when you cannot give what the customer want due to our policy and then you have to pass the buck to the manager. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see kids enjoying in the store and we are able to help the customers with recommendations, suggestions and helping them locate with the merchandise that they are looking for.

1 2 3 4 5

About buy buy BABY

Think like a shopper and act like an owner! Grow as we grow! There are no limits to a career with buybuyBABY, a Part of the – Read more