buy buy BABY

buy buy BABY Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun workplace
Salesman (Former Employee), Independence, MOMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Happy work place
Cons: Was a long drive from my house.
Great place to work. I learned so much about all the baby products, such as bottles all the different types and differences in them, the different brands of car seats and strollers, binkies, clothing, cribs, etc. I was able to meet new or becoming mothers and I was able to teach them all I know about the merchandise, and for them to tell me I helped them in so many ways really made me happy at the end of the day. The staff was fantastic and the work environment was amazing.
meeting great people
Sales/Customer service associate (Current Employee), njMarch 20, 2015
Pros: working in baby regisrty
Cons: management no benefits for part time hard to advance
fun place to work, getting to do registry walks helping expectant parents register for baby items. BBB offers the best customer service, awesome coworkers management is awful, all about favoritism, hours up and down despite their company policy its very hard to advance,
Fun Work place
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee), PortchesterMarch 18, 2015
Enjoyed working with couples the needed knowledge on being parents for the first time. Helping with telling them what is good for their new baby and adjusting our products into their lifestyle. Great co-workers it was always a total team effort.
Sales Associate
Sales Associate in the Furniture Department (Current Employee), Mason, OHMarch 13, 2015
Work responsibilities:
• Greeting customers and assisting them to find and select products
• Providing customers with information about products, discounts and terms of sale
• Selling furniture, including both providing options and closing the sale
• Managing details of furniture orders and customer information in electronic systems
• Assisting customers with online and over the phone orders
• Managing furniture deliveries and customer pick-up orders
• Creating marketing signs for products
• Keeping the department clean and organized
• Stocking product
• Supporting other departments including storefront cash register check out
Fun place to work
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Deptford, NJMarch 8, 2015
This was my favorite place to work, i loved my co workers the management and customers were great as well. The stores culture is so different and not in a bad way. I loved helping and getting to know the customers by first name basis.
Buy Buy Buy
Senior Merchandising Manager - Furniture (Current Employee), Princeton, NJMarch 2, 2015
Pros: great culture
Cons: no work/life balence
A fun company with a great culture. A sister to Bed bath an established concept . A few bad eggs are spoiling the batch. The District support is not supportive , and they have a bullying mentality.
Great part time job.
Furniture Sales Associate (Former Employee), GeorgiaFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: mature co-workers, hours
Cons: working with emotional pregnant women
OK job. A good job to have while in school but nothing to make a living off of. You learn a lot of the need the materials you need when having a baby.
Very nice place to work, people are great and very friendly.
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Newark, DEFebruary 15, 2015
I love working for Buy Buy Baby. It is a very nice company to work for. All employees are very kind and always willing to help
Top Notch Work Place
Customer Service/Sales (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Best job yet. I would highly recommend working here to anyone. I was hired being pregnant and I loved that about this place.
Good retail position
CSR, Front End Lead, and Special Orders Associate (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: always busy, days go by quickly and enjoyably
Cons: long hours, weekend and evening shifts required
Company was good to work for. Typical retail position centered around providing excellent customer service and following company procedures.
fun place good people
Department Manager (strollers) (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 4, 2015
great place worked there for 2 years now parties every month and every holiday great employee discounts very flexible with time
Good place to work need room to grow
Baby Gear/Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day is very slow with work. I've learned that the customer is always right. Management is pretty easy going, maybe too easy going to a point where some coworkers take advantage. I feel like a lot of coworkers do not take the job seriously. Honestly, the hardest part of the job is to actually stay busy. The most enjoyable part of the job is to actually interact with the customers and find their needs and wants and to deliver on them.
Head of department
Sales Department Lead / Inventory Replenishment (Former Employee), Farmington HillsJanuary 16, 2015
This job was not for me. This job wasn't for me . This job wasn't for me.This job wasn't for me. This job wasn't for me. i didnt like how they treated employees and they hire outside of the company so growth within is just a glass roof.
Always learning something new
Assistant Store Manager Merchandising (Former Employee), Orland Park, Il.January 16, 2015
Pros: entrepreneurial spirit
Cons: no stability/ ability to stay in routines
buybuyBaby is a great place to work to showcase selling skills. There is an entrepreneurial spirit to the merchandising, however the company is still trying to find its' way in overall managing of day to day operations. The standards and guidelines change without proper rollouts and are often found out during store walks with field personnel.

There is great reward in the ability to decide you want to feature a specific product, be able to order it, and then track its' progress, share the success with the company and then be recognized for it.
Productive and Fun work place
Merchandiser / Sales Associate (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule with great benefits.
Cons: part time dont get benefits.
Our main priority is to give great customer service no matter how much volume in the store and how busy we are. Greet and smile and eye contact is our main approach. The management is good and we just have enough manager in the store. The hours is flexible and they give you accommodation. Everybody in the store is friendly and kind. The hardest is when you cannot give what the customer want due to our policy and then you have to pass the buck to the manager. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see kids enjoying in the store and we are able to help the customers with recommendations, suggestions and helping them locate with the merchandise that they are looking for.
Fun interactive place to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Chicago, IlDecember 30, 2014
Good place to work. Fast-paced work environment tailoring customer service to meet customers needs. Not your typical retail work environment.
No thanks.
Team Member (Former Employee), Sandy, UtahDecember 28, 2014
It's a great place to work if you like extremely rude coworkers. Other locations might be alright, but this one is awful. I got out of there as soon as I could.
Good for customers
Delivery Lead/Receiving Co-Lead (Former Employee), Detroit, MiDecember 12, 2014
When there, I was worked for every last penny. While I don't mind that, the management was very unprofessional and on more than one occasion a certain manager made a lot of problems. It wasn't until I left that the company noticed the issue. Other than that, the customer experience and sales staff is great! If you are in retail, look at how they treat their customer.
Its money
Customer Service (Current Employee), Canton, MIDecember 4, 2014
if you need money then work here
good people
easy job
not enough money
okay hours
Productive, enjoyable place to work.
Retail Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 29, 2014
A typical day at work consists of great customer service and access to inventory information for customers looking for products.
I gained additional skills pertaining to customer service and safety.
Management consists of great people, who are all easy to communicate with no matter what situation.
Hardest part of the job is when the store gets busy with many customers, if you're not fast paced and organized you'll have a hard time. That's mainly with any job.
Co-workers are great and easy to get along with. The most enjoyable part of the job is communicating with customers and being able to make their day by assisting them and providing the best customer service. The bonus of the job is getting to see all the adorable children that come in and interact with you!

1 2 3 4 5

About buy buy BABY

Think like a shopper and act like an owner! Grow as we grow! There are no limits to a career with buybuyBABY, a Part of the – Read more