Buy-Low Foods

Buy-Low Foods Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very busy work environment.
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Surrey, BCJuly 23, 2014
A very busy work environment. Wasn't a lot of work life balance.
A decent place!
Cashier (Former Employee), Athabasca, ABJanuary 22, 2013
- Buy-low Foods was a decent place to work in, a typical day was fast paced, always busy until the later hours of the evening.
- I learned how to properly count out a float, put away cigarette inventory, how to use lotto and improve my people skills.
- Management was quite great, very flexible with hours considering all the sports and school.
- Most – more... co-workers were great, friendly and well others weren't so friendly.
- The hardest part was keeping a smile on your face after a crazy day.
- The best part was my co-workers, most were so kind and such a pleasure to work with. – less
I worked with very fun and good hearted people
Cashier (Former Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 13, 2012
I was part time, but always took on extra shifts when possible. I worked with a lot of young teenagers and they would want to switch shifts I never had a problem with it. When we were slow I cleaned fridges or and stocked shelves etc. My manager was great we got along great and I use to make him laugh when sometimes he was kind of down.
Clicky. lots of drama with all staff
Cashier (Former Employee), Port Alberni, BCJuly 24, 2012
it was just a job for me. I wanted moore. also.. I was 6 months preganent and they gave me the night shift, (because i was the new girl) I had to walk for about an hour to get to work.. Then, they told me to watch out their was a offender down the street from the building... I was shocked to hear that they would let the only girl who didnt have a car – more... at the time ( who was also 6 months pregnent ) to do that shift.
im sure buy-low is a great place to work
but the one in port alberni was not my cup of tea.. – less