Receptionist/ Accounts administrator
$20,000-$25,000 depending on experience
A full time position working with two family run businesses, Butter Electrical Services Ltd and RE Butter Construction LLP , in a young friendly office in Saguenay, QC.
Duties and skills required:
- The successful candidate will be required to input invoices and time sheets, credit card statements, liaise with suppliers / customers and reconcile bank statements.
- Being the first point of contact for administrative support for the office (including reception duties)
- Answering the telephone in a polite, friendly and professional manner, and managing the calls as necessary. This will include screening cold calls as well as transferring the calls, taking messages
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail
- Providing administrative support as required, which will include (but is not limited to) filing, typing, ordering stationary, recruitment administration, chasing and logging time sheets.
You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office products. You will be organised, have a good eye for detail, and be able to handle calls as well as managing a variety of other administrative tasks. You will be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as being an enthusiastic team player, with a positive attitude and be willing to learn.
Indeed - 22 months ago