CFMOTO Canada is searching for a highly motivated District Sales Manager for the management and leadership of Atlantic district territories. Includes the development and implementation of district action plans to increase district revenues by expanding new customer base and growing revenue from existing customers and new customers. Experience in B2B sales is a must. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and disciplined professional preferably within the *powersports industry*,
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Responsible for the management and leadership of the assigned sales district
- Development and implementation of district action plan and dealer network development.
- Focused sales call, sales bookings, training and development of dealership staff.
- Major focus on prospecting new business and new customers, with objective to grow existing business.
- True account/relationship management in a largely push sales environment.
- Growth via cold calling
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required
- Negotiation skill and discipline
- Good understanding of fundamental sales, marketing and calculation techniques.
- B2B sales experience
- BA/BS degree in business or equivalent experience
- Candidate must reside in Atlantic Canada.
- Travel is also required
Competitive salary and monthly commissions, home office and group insurance benefits
Indeed - 10 months ago