Business Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Indifferent work environment
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee), KingstonJanuary 22, 2016
Pros: Subsidised lunches, health insurance, subsidised Day Care facilities
Cons: long morning and afternoon meetings
On a typical day at work, I have to learn to be patient and tolerable. Patient with my customers, team mates and tolerable with Management and other team mates.

Personalities differ on all levels and it is necessary that I adjust my personality to enable efficiency.
The hardest part of work is not feeling appreciated by management and supervisors for my efforts.

The most enjoyable part is the smiling faces I receive from customers after providing excellent service.
SummerJob
Business Improment Area (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 28, 2015
Every day we would go out to downtown and set up chairs and tables because their would be people coming downtown to sell theirs merchandises ex.(Hotdog Booth, Jewelry)
The most difficult task was probably working in the sun at the end of the job and lifting heavy tables but the job was done every time. My manager and co-workers were all nice and easy to socialize with.
Experience in Event Management, Marketing and Communications and Media for over 25 years!
Sales Manager - Mountain FM (Former Employee), Banff/Canmore, AlbertaFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: honest, integrity, intelligent, hardworking, great communicator, great sence of humor, well dressed and professional appearance, connected and respected, above average miscrosoft skills, above average computer skills
Cons: i think i'm a good singer
I am a seasoned Radio Marketing Professional with additional experience in event productions and marketing. I work hard. This is important to be successful at what you do, and I enjoy working hard and getting the job done affordably, responsible and surpassing expectations. I have been a manager of a mid-market radio station and a team of people while producing trade shows. My leadership style is one of demonstration and follow-thru. I have a personal creed of, under promise over deliver. I expect the same of the people I work with. Integrity is of great value to me and I believe this is an important quality to be successful in todays market. I also make the job fun. Hard work is important, but having fun doing any job is imperative. The balance of work/life is attainable with a fun approach to work. I also understand the importance of the bottom-line. I respect the expense side of the budget and am industrious and thoughtful when implementing solutions. The ultimate goal is to make a profit, and getting there is the responsibility of the team. I can become an integral part of your business's success and take many key stressful areas of your business on; giving you more time to focus on your core business.
Interesting business (Office Supplies) and general business community exposure
Controller, Write On Office Supply Company (Former Employee), Port Alberni, BCFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: co-workers attitudes were great
Cons: hard to get a consensus from two owners with vry different ideas
Balanced daily work, entered and schedules A/P, billed out A/R and collections. Learned about office supply business, which I had previously had no experience in. The management was very difficult to work with (2 owners with very different ideas). My co-workers were very dedicated and hard-working. Hardest part of the job was getting a decision made by the two owners. Most enjoyable art of the job was keeping cash flow going for the business and budgeting
Where I learned administration
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Charlottetown, PEIDecember 4, 2014
Pros: taught me everything about administration
Cons: father selling business to retire
Working for my fathers business since I was 14, I am now the head of admisistration of the largest architectural firm in the East Coast.
Strong french and english skills.
Read Resume
Qwner (Current Employee), London, ONNovember 25, 2014
Pros: private and consumers
Cons: well
Excellent
Read Resume
Not enough time
Learned physics Diagnosing, Selling, Repairing
Servicing Restrictions by All freons especially refrigerant 12
consulting company
Office Administration / Customer Service officer (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 16, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
I learn a lot office skill in this job, because that's my first job, however it was a very boring job as well.

I meet a lot of good and nice co-work, the hardest part in this job which is i have to handle all the compains phone call and customers.

but also, i am very enjoy to deal with the customer too.
Good workplace with good compensation package
Accounting Officer (Current Employee), PhillippinesMarch 15, 2014
Pros: high salary
Cons: demanding suppliers
A typical day of my work is going to the bank to encash money for payroll and other payables of the company. Im also responsible for all the request of construction materials, and food for the animals at the farm of my boss. I also monitor his other business like his restaurant and corn plantation. I'll keep all the expenses record and do the report and send it to the email of my boss. I learned to manage time, money, dealing with people specially to our suppliers and other employees, also to make a good decision. The hardest part of my job is when the supplier demands for the payment while my boss is still reviewing it and not yet approved or issue check. The most enjoyable part of my job is when I learn something new, when we go to new places and meet new people and talking new business with them.
pool table
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), winnipegApril 10, 2013
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: long hours
day and night shift is most enjoyable and co-workes is nice.
Very good company but no room for advancement
Assistant/Technician (Current Employee), Montreal, QCMarch 11, 2013
Pros: good and solid business
Cons: no room for advancement
The job requires a lot of flexibility and ability to get along with lawyers and able to work under stressful conditions.