Business

Business Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
it is productive
serving customers (Former Employee), NairobiJuly 11, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: short break is there
i learn how to handle various customers management was good
we cooperate with my co-workers
some time when net work is down you feel so hard
Advancement of skills with in the healthcare industry
Administration (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 22, 2014
Pros: advancement of skills and knowledge of lines of professions
Cons: adaptation in various environments; however, building skills as a result
I enforce HIPPA and OSHA regulations by contributing to the confidentiality of patients' personal and medical information, demonstrate healthcare strategies, and decision making. Also, I have learned to increase positive re-enforcement to patients and staff members, provide guidance and support to co-workers, provide daily care for residents, and assist – more... charge nurses. In addition, I have developed a skill set that can be utilized in most industries. For example, I have technical skills such as Microsoft Office: Word, Works, Outlook, Excel, WindowsXP, Windows 7, and Windows 8. Another, completing documentation such as in-services, charting (e.g. computer software/application), and other miscellaneous administrative tasks. Furthermore, I have met and worked along side medical professionals who are experienced and able to teach others how to advance their skill set with in their line of profession. Finally, the most challenging part of most professions is learning the environment. Although, healthcare settings are most challenging it is rewarding. For example, skilled nursing homes and hospitals are fast paced environments; however, my skill set has advanced through adaptation to such exposure and rapid response to medical emergencies. Final thought, the most enjoyable part of my profession is based on meeting the needs of individuals as well as learning how to develop routines through compliance of protocol procedures. For one, it is most interesting to understand and demonstrate how education, professional training, experience, and rules are uniquely combined in order to satisfy the needs of people as well as requirements of companies.

Sincerely,
Natarsha Singleton – less
Business Support / Customer Service Associate
Business Support (Current Employee), ManchesterMay 21, 2014
Contacting Retail/Corporate clients by letter to obtain additional payment information
Liaising with International banks using bank systems to resolve issues
Paying attention to details checking authenticity of instructions
Recovering funds
Engaging in lean sustainability to improve business and contributing my views and ideas in meetings
Collating – more... and managing weekly and monthly hierarchy checks paying attention to detail, building and Information security, gifts and hospitality
Managing mail boxes
Take ownership of booking travel and accommodation
Liaising with Agency / completing weekly timesheets or staff information
Ordering and controlling stationary, locker keys, holiday bookings, overtime, distribution lists and property related issues
Request and chase system access for joiners, movers and leavers
Attend meetings and audios

All of the above tasks I undertake via email and telephone – less
The worst personnel treatment
Nunya (Former Employee), The Villages, FLMay 10, 2014
There is a reason this company has a lot of turnovers in The Villages Utility
The Director is a dictator who will not listen to anyone but herself. She has zero tolerance for anyone and will report or write up for any reason if a person tries to offer a suggestion. The other managers under this woman follow her to a tee and will not cross her. The one – more... time someone came from corporate to find out why there was a high turnover in skilled employees, the dictator pulled people aside to find out who ratted her out. This is NOT a good company to work for. Check the turnover rate..it tells the whole story!! – less
Facility Engineer (Current Employee), ChennaiApril 26, 2014
Handling Customer Audits.
Handling Complianaces of the site
Event Management.
Associate Dilight
Electrical, Civil and Plumbing related issues resolving.
accountant (Former Employee), Sharjah, SHApril 7, 2014
Pros: yes free lunches
Cons: depends on business work
from business alots of experience i had learned. "
how to deal with customer.and etc
Retail
Specialist III (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 14, 2014
Pros: meet a lot of great customers, and co workers
Cons: standing on your feet alot
TJ Maxx has a great work enviornment. Enjoyed going to work every day.
Fun place to work
Tax Auditor (Former Employee), Salem, ORFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: lots of potlucks
Lots of wonderful people
No micromanaging
Ability to manage your own work load
Work is great
Communication Specialist (Current Employee), Irwindale, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great co-worker
Cons: only a contractor job
working on MACs, projects, and help line to support our clients (end users) with any Cisco phone issues.
Productive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 27, 2014
I had to be there at 8 every morning. We would work with machinery and Bulk mail outs for various companies and organizations
Sort documentation as required. Co-Workers were great and very nice.
Very demanding and number driven environment, extreemly diverse and a fun place to work
Suntrust Bank Commercial Loan Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2013
Pros: free checking and savings accounts
Cons: not a lot of room for growth
I talk to current and potential Commercial clients on a daily basis in regards to maintaining and or acquiring a commercial loan.
I learned a lot about the banking industry. I also conducted and facilitated several new hire training classes to ensure they had the tools they needed to do thier job effectively.
My Supervisor and or manager is a great – more... mentor and works with me constantly to enhance my knowledge.
I enjoy working with my co-worker, they are very knowledgeable and have great personalities.
I actually don't find any aspect of my job to be difficult however, there are always going to be challenges with in any job. I have found it easier to take the challenges head on and resolve the issue.
The thing I like most about my job i would have to say is dealing with such a diverse group of people. – less
Productive and Fun Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 17, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: busy city
A typical day at work starts with entering the data of the clients into the computer. I value my time at this workplace as I learnt how a professional workplace operates.
Consultant in Health Care Industry
Director (Current Employee), Endwell, NYJuly 3, 2013
Manage projects and day to day operations of medical practices; provide training and develop plans to improve processes and aid in business transformation.
Flexible hours
Owner (Current Employee), Grand Junction Co.June 13, 2013
Pros: its my own accomplishment
Cons: no health insurance
Very flexible hours and all my work has reward, I am the only one on payroll as of right now and it is an experience for any future businesses I may start or help operate.
Goodwill EasterSeals
United Home HealthCare (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 29, 2013
Pros: they gave me discount on the items i wanted to purchase.
Cons: the bad things was there was short breaks.
A typical day when I use to work at GoodWill EasterSeals, what i did was help organized the clothes on to the racks, I also helped the customers find what they need, and helped unpack/pack boxes.I learned to customers and commuicate with my manager and co-worker.I manage my time by coming in time for work and not being late. My co-worker that I have – more... work with teached me a lot of responsible rules of the work place. There was nothing hard for me because I usually work at the back most of the times.The most enjoyable part of this work place was getting to know my manager and co-workers. – less
Good
Resource Manager (Former Employee), US Staffing CompanyMarch 13, 2013
Great company to work for never felt bad
good relations
Good employee
have great people
Gaming over the intranet
Director Operations (Former Employee), Telebiz Trading CommunicationsMarch 5, 2013
Pros: binus on sakes
Cons: long hours
Have a department meeting
Meeting with the Human resouce
Training
Goals and targets given
Shift end meeting
Overall a decent place to work
Vice President (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: good chance for learning for the fresh or little experienced
Decent work place, peaceful atmosphere, convenient working hours, cooperative co-workers, very informal relationships
good
Director (Former Employee), haywardOctober 16, 2012
Cons: commute
good place to work, Changed as a result of a new superintnendent.
Great Learning Experience
Production Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: working with the group of people i did and meeting new clients on a daily basis
Going into this company as the very first employee and taking on any challenges given to me was a bit nerve racking and stressful at times, but through thick and thin it taught me good manager and customer relation skills.