Business

Business Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
pool table
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), winnipegApril 10, 2013
Pros: no free lunches
Cons: long hours
day and night shift is most enjoyable and co-workes is nice.
arc welder working for metal
Welder (Former Employee), Bacoor, 04ANovember 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches and stay in
Cons: long hours
i working as welder and follow the planning of head then i the hardest part of this job...is contiuosly day and night/ the most enjoyable in this job,,is accomplishment the work...with correct and clean..
enjoying with friends in holidays..
COPY PASTE (Current Employee), Ambur, TNOctober 27, 2014
Pros: free lunchos
Cons: part time
well...this is an superb opportunity to do this online job am whiling to do this..
Productive an fun place to work.
Home Depot (Former Employee), Edmond, OKOctober 16, 2014
Pros: discounts paid vacation
Cons: rainy an cold days
It's pretty easy going an fast pace. It makes the day go buy quicker. I loved the positive people an employees.
I Never Work Before
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Forest Park, GAOctober 16, 2014
Pros: eating, dance, excerise
Cons: healthcare, personally, religion, and althete trainer
I really want to work because I have 2 more to hit the door and I want to save my money for apartment, furniture, and other stuff. I really want to want to work in afternoon but on the weekend I want to work for full-time jobs. What you want me to do I will listen and I can get everything done I am not a lazy person and I also have a lots of skill. – more... You can email me and just let me what you know. – less
Fun & fast-paced environment
REGIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Mid-Atlantic AreaSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: travel
High energy group. Co-workers & partners are awesome! Everyone does a grat job!
Career growth
Senior Process Associate (Current Employee), ShimogaSeptember 5, 2014
Career growth
How to Learn and Earn
Nice Management
Nice Colleague
it is productive
serving customers (Former Employee), NairobiJuly 11, 2014
Pros: no free lunch
Cons: short break is there
i learn how to handle various customers management was good
we cooperate with my co-workers
some time when net work is down you feel so hard
Advancement of skills with in the healthcare industry
Administration (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJune 22, 2014
Pros: advancement of skills and knowledge of lines of professions
Cons: adaptation in various environments; however, building skills as a result
I enforce HIPPA and OSHA regulations by contributing to the confidentiality of patients' personal and medical information, demonstrate healthcare strategies, and decision making. Also, I have learned to increase positive re-enforcement to patients and staff members, provide guidance and support to co-workers, provide daily care for residents, and assist – more... charge nurses. In addition, I have developed a skill set that can be utilized in most industries. For example, I have technical skills such as Microsoft Office: Word, Works, Outlook, Excel, WindowsXP, Windows 7, and Windows 8. Another, completing documentation such as in-services, charting (e.g. computer software/application), and other miscellaneous administrative tasks. Furthermore, I have met and worked along side medical professionals who are experienced and able to teach others how to advance their skill set with in their line of profession. Finally, the most challenging part of most professions is learning the environment. Although, healthcare settings are most challenging it is rewarding. For example, skilled nursing homes and hospitals are fast paced environments; however, my skill set has advanced through adaptation to such exposure and rapid response to medical emergencies. Final thought, the most enjoyable part of my profession is based on meeting the needs of individuals as well as learning how to develop routines through compliance of protocol procedures. For one, it is most interesting to understand and demonstrate how education, professional training, experience, and rules are uniquely combined in order to satisfy the needs of people as well as requirements of companies.

Sincerely,
Natarsha Singleton – less
Business Support / Customer Service Associate
Business Support (Current Employee), ManchesterMay 21, 2014
Contacting Retail/Corporate clients by letter to obtain additional payment information
Liaising with International banks using bank systems to resolve issues
Paying attention to details checking authenticity of instructions
Recovering funds
Engaging in lean sustainability to improve business and contributing my views and ideas in meetings
Collating – more... and managing weekly and monthly hierarchy checks paying attention to detail, building and Information security, gifts and hospitality
Managing mail boxes
Take ownership of booking travel and accommodation
Liaising with Agency / completing weekly timesheets or staff information
Ordering and controlling stationary, locker keys, holiday bookings, overtime, distribution lists and property related issues
Request and chase system access for joiners, movers and leavers
Attend meetings and audios

All of the above tasks I undertake via email and telephone – less
The worst personnel treatment
Nunya (Former Employee), The Villages, FLMay 10, 2014
There is a reason this company has a lot of turnovers in The Villages Utility
The Director is a dictator who will not listen to anyone but herself. She has zero tolerance for anyone and will report or write up for any reason if a person tries to offer a suggestion. The other managers under this woman follow her to a tee and will not cross her. The one – more... time someone came from corporate to find out why there was a high turnover in skilled employees, the dictator pulled people aside to find out who ratted her out. This is NOT a good company to work for. Check the turnover rate..it tells the whole story!! – less
Facility Engineer (Current Employee), ChennaiApril 26, 2014
Handling Customer Audits.
Handling Complianaces of the site
Event Management.
Associate Dilight
Electrical, Civil and Plumbing related issues resolving.
accountant (Former Employee), Sharjah, SHApril 7, 2014
Pros: yes free lunches
Cons: depends on business work
from business alots of experience i had learned. "
how to deal with customer.and etc
Retail
Specialist III (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 14, 2014
Pros: meet a lot of great customers, and co workers
Cons: standing on your feet alot
TJ Maxx has a great work enviornment. Enjoyed going to work every day.
Fun place to work
Tax Auditor (Former Employee), Salem, ORFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: lots of potlucks
Lots of wonderful people
No micromanaging
Ability to manage your own work load
Work is great
Communication Specialist (Current Employee), Irwindale, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: great co-worker
Cons: only a contractor job
working on MACs, projects, and help line to support our clients (end users) with any Cisco phone issues.
Productive workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 27, 2014
I had to be there at 8 every morning. We would work with machinery and Bulk mail outs for various companies and organizations
Sort documentation as required. Co-Workers were great and very nice.
Very demanding and number driven environment, extreemly diverse and a fun place to work
Suntrust Bank Commercial Loan Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2013
Pros: free checking and savings accounts
Cons: not a lot of room for growth
I talk to current and potential Commercial clients on a daily basis in regards to maintaining and or acquiring a commercial loan.
I learned a lot about the banking industry. I also conducted and facilitated several new hire training classes to ensure they had the tools they needed to do thier job effectively.
My Supervisor and or manager is a great – more... mentor and works with me constantly to enhance my knowledge.
I enjoy working with my co-worker, they are very knowledgeable and have great personalities.
I actually don't find any aspect of my job to be difficult however, there are always going to be challenges with in any job. I have found it easier to take the challenges head on and resolve the issue.
The thing I like most about my job i would have to say is dealing with such a diverse group of people. – less
Productive and Fun Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGAugust 17, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: busy city
A typical day at work starts with entering the data of the clients into the computer. I value my time at this workplace as I learnt how a professional workplace operates.
Consultant in Health Care Industry
Director (Current Employee), Endwell, NYJuly 3, 2013
Manage projects and day to day operations of medical practices; provide training and develop plans to improve processes and aid in business transformation.