Winner of numerous awards in recognition of its leadership, innovation, and clean technology, ENBALA Power Networks is proud to be part of an industry that helps companies reduce their environmental impact. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that pay electricity users to participate in the management of the electric power system.
We are a Smart Grid company that pays large-scale electricity users to participate in providing flexibility to the electricity grid to increase its efficiency and reliability. Our software and networking platform captures and then intelligently aggregates demand-side storage available in loads to respond to the real-time needs of the power system.
With a drive to succeed and keen ability to understand complex technical applications, you will be responsible for generating qualified leads through daily prospecting. As part of the Inside Sales team you will work in conjunction with the ENBALA Business Development Team to reach ENBALA’s revenue objectives and long-term customer retention. The role is customer facing and requires corporate profiling, research, identifying decision makers and internal stakeholders.
- Proactively cold call on a daily basis and work collaboratively with your sales team to help generate leads
- Work with other internal stakeholders including: Technical Operations, Product Development and Marketing to understand the opportunity and create momentum by identifying corporate stakeholders and decision makers
- Research market data in a variety of industries and identify distinctive customer stakeholders (technical, financial, political) and overall corporate profile
- Communicate effectively with customers via phone calls, emails and occasional F2F meetings
- Love talking to people on the phone on a daily basis to help generate leads to help develop the sales pipeline
- Minimum of one year of inside sales experience selling at an enterprise level. Ideal candidate will have experience in energy markets with knowledge of enterprise accounts in public utility and large industrial and commercial verticals
- University or college degree in Business Management, Marketing or Engineering - or equivalent real world experience
- Effective computer literacy including experience with Microsoft word, excel and office presentation tools
- Experience with salesforce.com or equivalent CRM platform. Proficient knowledge which includes running reports and basic customization
- Fantastic administrative and organization skills
- Excellent communication in both written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability/experience to research and apply learning to market conditions
- Passion, drive and a positive demeanour
For more information, please visit us at: http://www.enbala.com and visit the Careers section to apply directly on line.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Business Sherpa Group provides its clients with an experienced, corporate class Human Resources team. With a focus on small or start up...