BUSINESS OFFICE

BUSINESS OFFICE Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Relaxed atmosphere and Believe in Family
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), McKenzie, TNApril 10, 2014
Owners believes in family values and they do work with you when you need off. Give family discounts and they do not turn you away to be treated medically. But benefits have went down the tubs and pay really sucks.
Independent and Assisted Living Community
Business Office/HR Manager (Current Employee), Five Star Senior Living/The Palms At Lake SpiveyMarch 16, 2014
Pros: rewarding as far as working with seniors
Cons: long hours
Wonderful Residents...Just looking for a better balance between job and life.
business office
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 17, 2014
Data Entry, Scheduling, Inventory, Filing in medical charts, Putting patient charts together once admitted, admissions, Discharges, Medical Records, answer telephones, assist with insurance billing, Breaking down charts once patient become decease, DME orders, ICD-9 coding for Admissions.
this compnay went out of business
Office Manager
Manager - Brookdale Senior Living (Current Employee), Houston texasJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: excellent life work balance, and great healthcare
Cons: poor communication
I learned senior living after being in the travel industry. I learned all new accounting systems, manage a team of six (was told it would be 2 initially) HR systems, HR policies and procedures, excellent life work balance. There is no typical day. Strong multi-tasking and working closely with all departments, while managing team of receptionists, and – more... prioritizing between HR, accounting, and customer service. – less
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), VAJanuary 9, 2014
In a typical day, I run credit card agreements for monthly tuition and transcript payments. I also, add payments to accounts and assist with ordering books for upcoming semesters. I send students, who are no longer enrolled, an exit packet with information on loans and their financial status with the college. I learned how to multitask and prioritize – more... items as they arose. – less
Loved the job
Clerk (Former Employee), Augusta, GANovember 16, 2013
Pros: i liked everything about the job
Cons: it was part time
I liked working in the warehouse and helping out in the business office. The only hard part of the job was the lifting.
Nice friendly workplace
Daily Transaction By Payer & Log Analyst (Current Employee), Pottstown, PASeptember 19, 2013
Pros: supervisors flexible, great benefits and decent pay
Cons: month end, occasional saturday work & boss's two faced
I liked working in the business office cause they were very lenient with there employees regarding family and children as long as it was not continuously occurring. We have really good benefits and for the most part a very relaxed atmosphere. Never were reprimanded at for speaking non-work related matters to co-workers for short periods of time since – more... they felt you need that to break up your day besides your 15 min break and 30 min lunch. The hardest part of the job was when they laid off people and my work load doubled and struggled to stay on top of the work especially at the end of months. – less
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), mckinneySeptember 16, 2013
Cons: healthcare
I loved doing this and loved my boss she was very good to me. I learnt good office skills
Provided me with my QuickBook Bookkkeeping experience.
LMHS Volunteer (Current Employee), 224 Santa barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FLAugust 30, 2013
Pros: working from the comfort of my own home!
Cons: because it was a temporary part time job, i was not entitled to healthcare benefits.
I had the most wonderful experience working for this company. I was extremely grateful for the opportunity to telecommute while working for this company on a temporary part time basis. I wished that this assignment had never ended.
Accounting
Accounting and Administration (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOJuly 16, 2013
Reviewed checking accounts, balance sheets, and financial statements
small company no growth
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 10, 2013
Pros: free lunches no weekends
•a typical day at work not very many way to grow
one person with a million projects
Lots of room for growth and improvement
Patient Access Representative/Depositor (Former Employee), seattle, waJune 18, 2013
Pros: colleagues, environment, fast paced
Cons: lay offs
Working in the Business Office at Group Health has given me the skills and knowledge to move upward within the company. Im thankful and grateful having the opportunity to work in such a diverse, fast paced office and being able share my skills with my fellow colleagues.
Very rewarding
Business Office Manager (Current Employee), Raytown, MOMay 23, 2013
Pros: helping others
Cons: would rather go back to salary, just switched to time clock with no overtime.
Very challenging daily functions that require detail and time limits. Helping the residents is the most rewarding in getting their Medicaid approved. In this business, a person learns something every day, working with insurance companies and following policies and procedures. Enjoy the "Team" spirit that is always showed right from the admistrator to – more... the housekeeping manager. It is very hard to watch family members place their loved one in a nursing home. I look forward each day going to work and being so busy that the time just flys by. – less
Productive and fast pace
Student Account Representative (Former Employee), Clarkston, GeorgiaApril 10, 2013
Pros: flexibility with college
Cons: no roon for growth
Working in s student friendly environment where I was able to maximized my customer service skills.
Experience
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCMarch 27, 2013
The staff was excellent, filling papers, answering the phone. Make sure everything was done before the supervisor comes in.
I am scanning documents into the computer.
Memorial Hospital Volunteering (Current Employee), York, PAJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: folks i work with are very friendly
Cons: work sometimes is much the same.
I also do write-offs for small balances on accounts. Also, help
with pulling copies of EOB for covered insurance companies that
are secondary.
Contract Job
Analyst (Former Employee), Naples, FLJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: temporary contract
Temporary 1 year contract for hospital in naples Florida. Performed insurance appeals,adjustments,appeals, write- offs,patient payment plans,refunds etc.
Fun place to work
Patient Advocate (Former Employee), Rockdale TXDecember 31, 2012
Schedule appointments.
Learned how to schedule appointments, work with the public.
co-workers were easy to work with.
I loved being able to help patients who couldn't afford their medication get help so that they would be able to afford it.
Productive and enjoy working on a skilled nursing facilities
Business Office Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 20, 2012
Pros: healthcare benefits, dental, vision, eetc
Cons: healthcare, breaks
Billing and collection on a skilled nursing facilities. Supervising 3 people in the business office. Billing and collection is my expertise in a skilled nusing facilities.
think and be positive every day
Patient account representative (Former Employee), Pomona, CADecember 7, 2012
Pros: free gas cards
Cons: not sure yet
1)Project Management Tools & Services Find solutions for your business

2) In this webcast, you’ll learn how to make the most of these learning opportunities and discover ways to use them to improve your job performance and accelerate your career growth.

3)A good manager knows key people, treats all the same according to company policies and rules, – more... and know how to delegate authority and responsibilities. He/she knows how to organize, plan well, and get things done, not being overwhelmed with too much to do, due to good planning.

4)Upset callers usually attack the first person they are able to get on the phone. So how do you deal with it? How do you teach someone else how to deal with it and not take it personally?

5)Bringing people together educating them about diversity and how hey can integrate diversity in their lives to make it better
I turned my passion into my work – less